- Joined
- 11 November 2018
- Messages
- 22,959
- Reactions Received
- 108,834
- Location
- Kwangya
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Gender
- Male
- Ship
I think it's been a while since AIIYL, and I really enjoyed that comeback minus Lisa's rap 
I think Blackpink can definitely pull off something similar again, so I wouldn't mind if their pre release single on June 26 follows along the same lines.
Now, I don't mean go all in on cute concept coz that would feel foreign. But lately I've enjoyed their top B sides more than the titles.
1. D4 was great, but I slightly prefer Forever Young.
2. KTL seemed too much like Teddy trying to redo D4, and I preferred DKWTD easily.
Now Forever Young and DKWTD aren't exactly "light" concepts, but by BP standards they kinda are lol. I think it could be a good way to switch things up and show a slightly different side while still being Blackpink.
Also, since we're getting another pre release single and an eventual title track when the album drops, you could easily go back to their signature sound with either or both of those. Have more variety, always a good thing.
Wbu guys?
I think Blackpink can definitely pull off something similar again, so I wouldn't mind if their pre release single on June 26 follows along the same lines.
Now, I don't mean go all in on cute concept coz that would feel foreign. But lately I've enjoyed their top B sides more than the titles.
1. D4 was great, but I slightly prefer Forever Young.
2. KTL seemed too much like Teddy trying to redo D4, and I preferred DKWTD easily.
Now Forever Young and DKWTD aren't exactly "light" concepts, but by BP standards they kinda are lol. I think it could be a good way to switch things up and show a slightly different side while still being Blackpink.
Also, since we're getting another pre release single and an eventual title track when the album drops, you could easily go back to their signature sound with either or both of those. Have more variety, always a good thing.
Wbu guys?