I bough new boots and I need you to help me ^^ (1 Viewer)

Joined
18 April 2019
Messages
190
Reactions Received
515
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
hello guys ^^

I bought 3 new boots and I wanted to show them to you!
Do you like these? ^^

I will send one pair back cuz money and shi* :P

I really hope u can give me opinions on these boots!!!!!!!! I will send one pair back maybe u can help me out here ^^

Black-Faux-Suede-Thigh-High-Platform-Boots.jpg


Liliana-Gisele-50-BLACK-Leather-Stretchy-Thigh-High-Pointy-_57.jpg

P0.jpg



EDIT
I actually already own this pair ^^
how about these?

*these are very expensive .. mine are just similar to these^^
tumblr_nyfsqvCtaL1rzo24oo1_1280.jpg
 
Last edited:

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
I really like the first! The last one seems similar to the first, just a bit shorter. The second is nice looking, but will you be able to walk in them? It seems a little scary to me haha:pepeslippy:
 
Joined
30 March 2019
Messages
5,067
Reactions Received
15,900
Location
𝚂𝚞𝚐𝚊'𝚜 𝚁𝚊𝚙𝚜 🤍
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Squoosh ♡
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
they / them
Ship
Wreck
YESSS MORE BOOTS-

I think the last one should be the ones sent back. I like the others the best.
 
Joined
30 March 2019
Messages
5,067
Reactions Received
15,900
Location
𝚂𝚞𝚐𝚊'𝚜 𝚁𝚊𝚙𝚜 🤍
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Squoosh ♡
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
they / them
Ship
Wreck
Why hello there fashionista. ;)
They're all cute but my favorite has to be the first pair.
We have different styles then, kinnie XD
 
Joined
18 April 2019
Messages
190
Reactions Received
515
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I really like the first! The last one seems similar to the first, just a bit shorter. The second is nice looking, but will you be able to walk in them? It seems a little scary to me haha:pepeslippy:
thank you for the answer <3
I should be able to walk in them ^^ they are not thaaaat high :p
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
#1, but then again I’m not generally a fan of thigh high boots
 

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,057
Reactions Received
52,509
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,062
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
I like the second and third one. They both have a nice look going for them and they seem the most wearable.
One I am iffy about. Not a big appeal to me.
 

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I like the first best. I wouldn't buy the second one, I wouldn't be able to walk on heel like that but if you can more power to you xd
 

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
The first pair is my favorite, then the second :sanapray: I'm not a big fan of the third pair. Also the pair you already have looks super nice and sexy :sj_weary:
 
  • Love
  • Like
Reactions: kingtae and kinnie

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread