I don't know her (2 Viewers)

Hoemantic

Armageddon
.
Joined
14 June 2021
Messages
4,563
Reactions Received
6,241
Location
Supernova
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
4,475
Pronouns
he/they
9
 
Joined
8 March 2019
Messages
6,995
Reactions Received
12,662
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
691
Fandom
Exo L
Gender
Male
Ship
  • Wow
Reactions: Juniverse
Joined
8 March 2019
Messages
6,995
Reactions Received
12,662
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
691
Fandom
Exo L
Gender
Male
Ship
Oh come on. We talked about concerts, our unconventional taste in music [like does anyone else of KS like Mayhem]; Passcode; and baby metal... That guarantees at least a 6.. I don't know maybe @RandAlThor and @Drew_B might like heavier stuff in the vein of Judas Priest, WASP, Accept, Dio, and Sabbath, but I really wonder if they are that familiar with extreme Metal... But I digress.
 
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
59,662
Reactions Received
93,475
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
188,317
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
Oh come on. We talked about concerts, our unconventional taste in music [like does anyone else of KS like Mayhem]; Passcode; and baby metal... That guarantees at least a 6.. I don't know maybe @RandAlThor and @Drew_B might like heavier stuff in the vein of Judas Priest, WASP, Accept, Dio, and Sabbath, but I really wonder if they are that familiar with extreme Metal... But I digress.
while i have some JP. and sabbath. I would call most of my metal mainstream metal (if i could do that without getting killed by metal heads :) )
Ozzy rush ac dc Metallica quiet riot stuff on the edge of rock and metal i guess zeppelin def leopard van Halen.

Baby metals band
 
Last edited:
Joined
8 March 2019
Messages
6,995
Reactions Received
12,662
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
691
Fandom
Exo L
Gender
Male
Ship
while i have some JP. and sabbath. I would call most of my metal mainstream metal (if i could do that without getting killed by metal heads :) )
Ozzy rush ac dc Metallica quiet riot stuff on the edge of rock and metal i guess zeppelin def leopard van Halen.
I find that mainstream is [sometimes] less about heaviness and more about radio friendly. Is a song 3-4 minutes. does it have a catchy chorus. does it have a chorus. Are the lyrical themes universal... but I think we can agree that all those bands are legends, especially Zeppelin.. and not just for the music: for the drummer to be able to down 40 shots of vodka and not die sooner is a goal we should aspire to :lisalaugh:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: RandAlThor
Joined
8 March 2019
Messages
6,995
Reactions Received
12,662
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
691
Fandom
Exo L
Gender
Male
Ship
and not just for the music: for the drummer to be able to down 40 shots of vodka and not die sooner is a goal we should aspire to :lisalaugh:
@RandAlThor but maybe thats just the goal based on life in an Irish Catholic family... If the Catholic guilt doesn't cause you to drink, the culture sure will.
 
  • Haha
Reactions: RandAlThor
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
65,862
Reactions Received
77,040
Location
Heaven
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
53,448
Oh come on. We talked about concerts, our unconventional taste in music [like does anyone else of KS like Mayhem]; Passcode; and baby metal... That guarantees at least a 6.. I don't know maybe @RandAlThor and @Drew_B might like heavier stuff in the vein of Judas Priest, WASP, Accept, Dio, and Sabbath, but I really wonder if they are that familiar with extreme Metal... But I digress.
Hmmmm, there was a time when my go to music was this one:



 
Joined
8 March 2019
Messages
6,995
Reactions Received
12,662
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
691
Fandom
Exo L
Gender
Male
Ship
Hmm.. I don't listen to COB much, but I do like Janne. Janne from COB is a closet Britney fan.. which I thought was interesting, especially when they covered Oops I did it again.. lol. I found it interesting, but a lot of metal musicians have said that they like other genres such as Fenriz from Darkthrone who likes House music.. I digress. Which makes it even more funny when metalheads throw hissy fits when fans like music other than metal. Also, I have a couple Dimmu cds.. People rag on their newest stuff, but I like it even though it contrasts from their earlier work. A lot of my family would think I was possessed by Satan because of their lyrical themes if they knew I liked them though :lisalaugh: :lisalaugh:

I prob listen to more fantasy like stuff. Lord of the Rings/Forgotten Realms related like Blind Guardian esque. Off topic but @RandAlThor I noticed that a lot of fantasy books focus on older pre-industrial eras of history. Ever read any good fantasy books that have that feel, but have some of the modern aspects of life (i.e. Cars). I also feel that fantasy (series that focus on fictional countries) tend to have a governmental system that seems more middle aged than modern..
 
  • Like
Reactions: RandAlThor
Joined
8 March 2019
Messages
6,995
Reactions Received
12,662
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
691
Fandom
Exo L
Gender
Male
Ship
Hmmmm, there was a time when my go to music was this one:
Is it a bit prusumptious that you liked Cradle Filth as well...
 
  • Like
Reactions: Michael

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread