I don't see any other ahgase here (3 Viewers)

potato

☆ Stan Yolkie ☆
.
Joined
22 May 2019
Messages
5,913
Reactions Received
28,273
Location
Under the Earth
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Moa
Ship
I'm an aghase ^^

I'm not a hardcore stan though but I've been listening to their recent releases and albums. If You Do is one of my favourite kpop songs. My bias is Jinyoung and my bias wrecker is probably Yugyeom. I haven't been following them much lately though and I would love a GOT7 thread. Maybe you could convert some of you aghase friends to KS? XD

The active aghase on this site that I know of is probably @Hajima
 
Joined
7 August 2019
Messages
339
Reactions Received
838
Location
Alethkar
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I'm an aghase ^^

I'm not a hardcore stan though but I've been listening to their recent releases and albums. If You Do is one of my favourite kpop songs. My bias is Jinyoung and my bias wrecker is probably Yugyeom. I haven't been following them much lately though and I would love a GOT7 thread. Maybe you could convert some of you aghase friends to KS? XD

The active aghase on this site that I know of is probably @Hajima
It’s okay if you’re either hardcore or softcore. I don’t really know how to joke around please forgive me. Any type of ahgase is an ahgase so long as they’re not sasaeng fans :D

And If You Do is one of GOT7’s best songs in my opinion so yaaaaaassss!!!!!!!! I consider it as one of my most precious GOT7 songs. Oooohhh a Jinyoung stan <3 I’ll try to convert them to KPS but aww man how do we also make sure that this site will become more well-known by everyone else as well
I can’t seem to remember but I think he/she is the other one on the official fandom thread under IGOT7.
 
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: Peach and potato

potato

☆ Stan Yolkie ☆
.
Joined
22 May 2019
Messages
5,913
Reactions Received
28,273
Location
Under the Earth
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Moa
Ship
It’s okay if you’re either hardcore or softcore. I don’t really know how to joke around please forgive me. Any type of ahgase is an ahgase so long as they’re not sasaeng fans :D

And If You Do is one of GOT7’s best songs in my opinion so yaaaaaassss!!!!!!!! I consider it as one of my most precious GOT7 songs. Oooohhh a Jinyoung stan <3 I’ll try to convert them to KPS but aww man how do we also make sure that this site will become more well-known by everyone else as well
I can’t seem to remember but I think he/she is the other one on the official fandom thread under IGOT7.
I love their other releases like Fly, Just Right and Hard Carry as well. I love their solo and duo stuff the most though.

Who is your bias?
 
Joined
7 August 2019
Messages
339
Reactions Received
838
Location
Alethkar
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I love their other releases like Fly, Just Right and Hard Carry as well. I love their solo and duo stuff the most though.

Who is your bias?
Huhuhu I love it whenever people say they love Hard Carry <3 People keep saying it’s their worse song but I think it’s so different from what they usually release and it’s something I can really rave to.

It’s Jaebumie but Yugyeom’s also my biaswrecker :D I’ve been “loyal” to Jaebum since their debut except the other kid pesters me, keeps knocking at my door and tries to biaswreck me, giving me a hard time all the time.
 
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: Peach and potato

potato

☆ Stan Yolkie ☆
.
Joined
22 May 2019
Messages
5,913
Reactions Received
28,273
Location
Under the Earth
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Moa
Ship
Huhuhu I love it whenever people say they love Hard Carry <3 People keep saying it’s their worse song but I think it’s so different from what they usually release and it’s something I can really rave to.

It’s Jaebumie but Yugyeom’s also my biaswrecker :D I’ve been “loyal” to Jaebum since their debut except the other kid pesters me, keeps knocking at my door and tries to biaswreck me, giving me a hard time all the time.
I loved Hard Carry. I didn't know so many people disliked tbh until I joined kpop forums... I've probably changed my bias more than once in GOT7. At the beginning it was Jackson, and then it was Mark, Jinyoung, Yugyeom and Jinyoung again. I'll probably bias all the members at one point. :nekosweat:
 

Peach

Always there for Daniel
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
1,356
Reactions Received
5,025
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH! Blue look so great on him. I also like him with gray-ish mullet. I know I have several of those saved, I'll need to rummage through my folder.

39234
This looks a bit green in my eyes because I have color defect so I'm not sure if it really is green. I know I have photos of grey mullet Jaebum stacked somewhere but it's so hard to go through my folderrrrrr.

I know :( It just shows how much he trusts his hyungs and I think he really believes in everything people tell him. I like that side of him, though. Sometimes I wish he's my brother or something because he'd probably be one of those annoying kids I can't help but adore.

LOL but really though it's so hard not to have a boner for Jackson when he looks so chiseled and sleek.

Ahh geez Bounce was also a guilty pleasure of mine before whenever I just want to bang my head with the beat ROFL. But I can't really listen to it anymore because (if only it weren't a GOT7 song) it's really not that good of a song and it's all over the place lol. JJ Project's Verse 2 redeemed it and it's one of my top five GOT7 albums. But, yeah, in a way, Jus2's album also appealed to me more because it's currently at my top spot :D AND YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS I LISTEN TO THEM ALL THE TIME. I had to download them from soundcloud and import it straight to my Spotify playlist :( Their mixtapes really show their individual colour. My faves are Bad Habit and Blind for Jaebum, and I really loved Yugyeom's A Little More.
It is green, kind of like sea green, I don't know what kind of colour it would be but it's definitely green with black underneath it and it's beautiful even like this.


I'd love to have him as my brother (my friend calls him Yugimuffin, it's such an endearing name, but it really fits him lmao)


It's definitely a unique song.. if it were released now, it'd be trashed to the ground (and I don't want it, because GOT7 gets enough of shit for their songs, even though I don't think they're bad), but somehow I still love it a lot. Reminds me of all these Super Junior, ZE:A and U-KISS songs that some people find cringy and bad but that are still bops. So much has changed in 7 years. XD I love their soundcloud tracks a lot and I believe Jaebum just released an another mixtape but I haven't got around to listening it, yet, but I'll try to do it asap. I'm glad JYP lets them produce their own tracks and upload them.

What are your favourite GOT7 songs? And do you have any physical albums?
 
  • Love
Reactions: PetitBonheur
Joined
7 August 2019
Messages
339
Reactions Received
838
Location
Alethkar
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I loved Hard Carry. I didn't know so many people disliked tbh until I joined kpop forums... I've probably changed my bias more than once in GOT7. At the beginning it was Jackson, and then it was Mark, Jinyoung, Yugyeom and Jinyoung again. I'll probably bias all the members at one point. :nekosweat:
Hahahahaha! I totally understand the “changing biases all the time” feeling. I’ve also changed biases in other groups a lot of times. At some point you’ll really like a certain member you though you won’t. Some members can be totally surprising, like they become super charming or they improve a lot with their talents or they’ve become even funnier <3 I felt that with Youngjae this comeback and he almost, almost biaswrecked me as well :D
 
  • Love
Reactions: potato
Joined
7 August 2019
Messages
339
Reactions Received
838
Location
Alethkar
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I am jjproject are my biases.
Is your hajima from the hajima, hajima, haji-hajima of Stop, Stop It lol huhu i really should stop joking around because i suck at it

Hellow annyeonghaseyow
 
  • Like
Reactions: Hajima
Joined
7 August 2019
Messages
339
Reactions Received
838
Location
Alethkar
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
It is green, kind of like sea green, I don't know what kind of colour it would be but it's definitely green with black underneath it and it's beautiful even like this.


I'd love to have him as my brother (my friend calls him Yugimuffin, it's such an endearing name, but it really fits him lmao)


It's definitely a unique song.. if it were released now, it'd be trashed to the ground (and I don't want it, because GOT7 gets enough of shit for their songs, even though I don't think they're bad), but somehow I still love it a lot. Reminds me of all these Super Junior, ZE:A and U-KISS songs that some people find cringy and bad but that are still bops. So much has changed in 7 years. XD I love their soundcloud tracks a lot and I believe Jaebum just released an another mixtape but I haven't got around to listening it, yet, but I'll try to do it asap. I'm glad JYP lets them produce their own tracks and upload them.

What are your favourite GOT7 songs? And do you have any physical albums?
Oh, good, I can still see green :D but I really like grey haired Jaebum, next is black, and then blue, and then that green haired Jaebum :D

Ugh Jackson ages like fine wine. He just becomes even more good-looking. I also like how he’s become more serious throughout the years. And he looks so good with brown hair <3 He’s become even sexier

Yeahhhh, that’s totally how I’d kind of describe that song hahahaha! It’s like one of the songs of the older generations but you’re kinda forced to dance along with it. I liked Deeper from his new mixtapes because it sounds like the early ‘00s R&B, but I have yet to listen to the others. Yeah, I’m also glad they have enough freedom to produce on their own because honestly I’m so tired of JYP’s production and they all sound the same to me.

I have a lottt. But the songs at the top of my head right now are If You Do, Lullaby, I Am Me, 1• (don’t know how to put the degree sign lol), Sunrise, Nobody Knows, 1:31 AM, Prove It, Thank You, I Like You, right now I’m really into Love Loop, Never Let You Go, and my number one song would have to be You Are. I also love Jus2’s Focus and JJ Project’s Coming Home.

I actually do. I buy their albums whenever I can but there are times when I couldn’t buy it during the comeback itself. The latest I bought was Spinning Top but although I really loved the album, I haven’t bought Verse 2 just yet. I have a thing for collecting CDs so I can’t help but buy one no matter what.
 
  • Love
Reactions: Peach

Peach

Always there for Daniel
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
1,356
Reactions Received
5,025
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Oh, good, I can still see green :D but I really like grey haired Jaebum, next is black, and then blue, and then that green haired Jaebum :D

Ugh Jackson ages like fine wine. He just becomes even more good-looking. I also like how he’s become more serious throughout the years. And he looks so good with brown hair <3 He’s become even sexier

Yeahhhh, that’s totally how I’d kind of describe that song hahahaha! It’s like one of the songs of the older generations but you’re kinda forced to dance along with it. I liked Deeper from his new mixtapes because it sounds like the early ‘00s R&B, but I have yet to listen to the others. Yeah, I’m also glad they have enough freedom to produce on their own because honestly I’m so tired of JYP’s production and they all sound the same to me.

I have a lottt. But the songs at the top of my head right now are If You Do, Lullaby, I Am Me, 1• (don’t know how to put the degree sign lol), Sunrise, Nobody Knows, 1:31 AM, Prove It, Thank You, I Like You, right now I’m really into Love Loop, Never Let You Go, and my number one song would have to be You Are. I also love Jus2’s Focus and JJ Project’s Coming Home.

I actually do. I buy their albums whenever I can but there are times when I couldn’t buy it during the comeback itself. The latest I bought was Spinning Top but although I really loved the album, I haven’t bought Verse 2 just yet. I have a thing for collecting CDs so I can’t help but buy one no matter what.
I'll be honest, even though pink is my favourite colour, I didn't like his pink hair but that might be because of that one awful photoshoot.... where they made him look like some kind of druggie, lmao. At least it's in the past and something that we can avoid. But I wouldn't mind him dying it pink again, just not for photoshoots like this. XD

I agree, he definitely ages well, I'm trying to imagine him at 35 and I bet he'll look so good.

Hahaha, yes, it's a song that makes you really hyper! I mean JB's style is quite the same but it doesn't bother me, it's not like he sells his music, it's all free. And speaking of JYP, ugh, he's either drunk when producing or under influence of something that makes him produce well, like A is a damn bop and then there's ITZY's latest song that most people don't like.. but in GOT7's case, I think ear attack did the most damage. :l

These are all great songs! I am tired of people saying GOT7 has bad songs, when they only listen to title tracks, and pass the judgment, when there are so many b-side gems. I Am Me is one of these songs I would recommend to everyone, Jinyoung is so talented.. I really love Eyes On You, Tic Tic Tok, whole Identify album is full of bops, Boom x3 and my most favourite Like Oh. Let's just say, I like everything. xD

I really want that album but.. I hate that JYP artists have such good pre-order gifts and sometimes I can't pre-order. I have all Flight Log albums and I didn't even realise until much later that my Departure album is OT7 one since most of them are member ones.
 
  • Love
Reactions: PetitBonheur
Joined
7 August 2019
Messages
339
Reactions Received
838
Location
Alethkar
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I'll be honest, even though pink is my favourite colour, I didn't like his pink hair but that might be because of that one awful photoshoot.... where they made him look like some kind of druggie, lmao. At least it's in the past and something that we can avoid. But I wouldn't mind him dying it pink again, just not for photoshoots like this. XD

I agree, he definitely ages well, I'm trying to imagine him at 35 and I bet he'll look so good.

Hahaha, yes, it's a song that makes you really hyper! I mean JB's style is quite the same but it doesn't bother me, it's not like he sells his music, it's all free. And speaking of JYP, ugh, he's either drunk when producing or under influence of something that makes him produce well, like A is a damn bop and then there's ITZY's latest song that most people don't like.. but in GOT7's case, I think ear attack did the most damage. :l

These are all great songs! I am tired of people saying GOT7 has bad songs, when they only listen to title tracks, and pass the judgment, when there are so many b-side gems. I Am Me is one of these songs I would recommend to everyone, Jinyoung is so talented.. I really love Eyes On You, Tic Tic Tok, whole Identify album is full of bops, Boom x3 and my most favourite Like Oh. Let's just say, I like everything. xD

I really want that album but.. I hate that JYP artists have such good pre-order gifts and sometimes I can't pre-order. I have all Flight Log albums and I didn't even realise until much later that my Departure album is OT7 one since most of them are member ones.
You mean that photoshoot where he had his hair parted in the middle :'( I also don't like that hairstyle on him. I feel like he'd look good in pink, but just not with that kind of styling. His hair looked like a loose wig and I can't help but imagine that he's bald like this
underneath. It just looks wrong :(

And I agree with JYP :( You just can't predict whether he'd create a good song or not. I also dislike Icy. It's a song that if it weren't Itzy performing it, would have flopped big time in a nugu group. I just don't understand it as a song. I have to watch the MV for me to be able to appreciate it a little bit because the girls are so charming and they dance really well. He made some pretty good songs for GOT7 like I Like You, Just Right, A, and then there's a song like Stop, Stop It where the boys also had to wear overalls. Jeez.

I know! And they keep justifying it by saying things like, "Well, they should do better because they are promoting these title tracks more." I mean, why pass judgment to an artist's craft if you're not willing to pay attention to his other works? Most of the time, the b-sides are what makes me really love an album and it doesn't matter to me if one title track is bad. Jinyoung has written pretty good songs. I actually think the songs they write themselves/participate in are better. Like Lullaby is a good song and I love it, but I like I Am Me better. Same as with Hard Carry. I like Skyway more in that album. It's just that Hard Carry is a song that's better performed on stage. OMG I also love Like Oh.

Yeah :( I also can't pre-order all the time so I just have to accept that I won't have pre-order items. I've mostly just gotten member one and some duo ones like Yugyeom and Bambam's on Departure.
 
  • Love
Reactions: Peach

Peach

Always there for Daniel
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
1,356
Reactions Received
5,025
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
You mean that photoshoot where he had his hair parted in the middle :'( I also don't like that hairstyle on him. I feel like he'd look good in pink, but just not with that kind of styling. His hair looked like a loose wig and I can't help but imagine that he's bald like this
underneath. It just looks wrong :(

And I agree with JYP :( You just can't predict whether he'd create a good song or not. I also dislike Icy. It's a song that if it weren't Itzy performing it, would have flopped big time in a nugu group. I just don't understand it as a song. I have to watch the MV for me to be able to appreciate it a little bit because the girls are so charming and they dance really well. He made some pretty good songs for GOT7 like I Like You, Just Right, A, and then there's a song like Stop, Stop It where the boys also had to wear overalls. Jeez.

I know! And they keep justifying it by saying things like, "Well, they should do better because they are promoting these title tracks more." I mean, why pass judgment to an artist's craft if you're not willing to pay attention to his other works? Most of the time, the b-sides are what makes me really love an album and it doesn't matter to me if one title track is bad. Jinyoung has written pretty good songs. I actually think the songs they write themselves/participate in are better. Like Lullaby is a good song and I love it, but I like I Am Me better. Same as with Hard Carry. I like Skyway more in that album. It's just that Hard Carry is a song that's better performed on stage. OMG I also love Like Oh.

Yeah :( I also can't pre-order all the time so I just have to accept that I won't have pre-order items. I've mostly just gotten member one and some duo ones like Yugyeom and Bambam's on Departure.
LOOL @ the photo. Yes, that one. I don't want to search it up again because the photos are just tragic. I actually love parted hair but yeah.. he could style it differently if he'll go for a pink hair.

He either produces a bop or something that I don't want to listen and never something between, it's so confusing, imagine if he gave GOT7 songs he produces for himself when he's solo.. lmao (throwback to when Jackson and Bambam performed Who's Your Mama?) and I agree with you, JYP girl groups tend to be a lot more successful than the boy groups. GOT7 has a fandom but in Korea they aren't that well known or cared about and I think it's because girl groups release more public friendly songs (even though I think ITZY is an exception to that rule). They look like minions in Stop Stop It, LOL.

It bothers me so much, it actually makes me low-key angry, because it's not just GOT7 with this issue, most K-pop groups have that issue where b-sides are even better than the title track and you really don't see people saying these things about EXO for example when also I feel the same way about Ko Ko Bop and b-sides on the same album, it's frustrating. For some reason people just associate GOT7 with bad music and they believe that applies to their b-sides, another strange anomaly I've noticed is most non-fans liking Teenager and PAGE, while I personally think these songs are bops, I think they're epitome of GOT7's music, the same music they get trashed for and if I were to recommend songs, I probably would recommend some other b-sides first (like Paradise). I don't know if you're getting what I mean because I really can't imagine another group release such song, just like I can't expect most NU'EST songs from other groups. XD

For last album that I own I got Jackson set, it's a beautiful album but once you take that wrapping or w/e you can call it off, it becomes kind of ugly on the shelf. <<
 
Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: PetitBonheur

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,387
Reactions Received
151,400
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Hellloooooooooooooo! It's okay! Daniel needs a lot of love because of what's happening lately :D

Jaebum is one of my ults and Yugyeom is my biaswrecker :) I have a thing for dancers/multitalented people

What about you?
@Daydreamer needs to see this :sanapray:

I'm not an aghase but I really like some of their hype songs like Hard Carry, Yo Moriagatte Yo, and although they definitely arent as hype Mayday and Skyway. :sj_weary: Such blessings.

Do you have any recs for songs similar to those? Because I would absolutely love to hear more of their bsides, I mainly just listened to title tracks.
 

Faerie

I just wanna love myself, Love my weakness
.
.
Joined
15 March 2019
Messages
1,594
Reactions Received
5,717
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
9,291
Fandom
Once
Gender
Female
Wreck
I'm an aghase ^^

I'm not a hardcore stan though but I've been listening to their recent releases and albums. If You Do is one of my favourite kpop songs. My bias is Jinyoung and my bias wrecker is probably Yugyeom. I haven't been following them much lately though and I would love a GOT7 thread. Maybe you could convert some of you aghase friends to KS? XD

The active aghase on this site that I know of is probably @Hajima
HELLO YES I AM HERE
 

Faerie

I just wanna love myself, Love my weakness
.
.
Joined
15 March 2019
Messages
1,594
Reactions Received
5,717
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
9,291
Fandom
Once
Gender
Female
Wreck
@Daydreamer needs to see this :sanapray:

I'm not an aghase but I really like some of their hype songs like Hard Carry, Yo Moriagatte Yo, and although they definitely arent as hype Mayday and Skyway. :sj_weary: Such blessings.

Do you have any recs for songs similar to those? Because I would absolutely love to hear more of their bsides, I mainly just listened to title tracks.
Why didn’t you tell me you wanted recommendations :sj_weary:
 

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,387
Reactions Received
151,400
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Why didn’t you tell me you wanted recommendations :sj_weary:
I didn't really think of it until now, I just remembered how much I love those songs and decided I want more.
 
  • Like
Reactions: PetitBonheur
Joined
7 August 2019
Messages
339
Reactions Received
838
Location
Alethkar
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
LOOL @ the photo. Yes, that one. I don't want to search it up again because the photos are just tragic. I actually love parted hair but yeah.. he could style it differently if he'll go for a pink hair.

He either produces a bop or something that I don't want to listen and never something between, it's so confusing, imagine if he gave GOT7 songs he produces for himself when he's solo.. lmao (throwback to when Jackson and Bambam performed Who's Your Mama?) and I agree with you, JYP girl groups tend to be a lot more successful than the boy groups. GOT7 has a fandom but in Korea they aren't that well known or cared about and I think it's because girl groups release more public friendly songs (even though I think ITZY is an exception to that rule). They look like minions in Stop Stop It, LOL.

It bothers me so much, it actually makes me low-key angry, because it's not just GOT7 with this issue, most K-pop groups have that issue where b-sides are even better than the title track and you really don't see people saying these things about EXO for example when also I feel the same way about Ko Ko Bop and b-sides on the same album, it's frustrating. For some reason people just associate GOT7 with bad music and they believe that applies to their b-sides, another strange anomaly I've noticed is most non-fans liking Teenager and PAGE, while I personally think these songs are bops, I think they're epitome of GOT7's music, the same music they get trashed for and if I were to recommend songs, I probably would recommend some other b-sides first (like Paradise). I don't know if you're getting what I mean because I really can't imagine another group release such song, just like I can't expect most NU'EST songs from other groups. XD

For last album that I own I got Jackson set, it's a beautiful album but once you take that wrapping or w/e you can call it off, it becomes kind of ugly on the shelf. <<
OH NO PLEASE DON'T. IF JAEBUM HAS TO SING WHO'S YOUR MAMA? AT EVERY SINGLE MUSIC SHOW, I FEEL LIKE I'LL FLIP. I have never listened to JYP's solo songs of my own volition, not unless I'm playing Superstar JYP because I'm forced to listen to it. There's just something about his songs that makes them really old-fashioned :( Yeah, it's one those of cases where I feel sad that they're more popular internationally than domestically. It's weird, but it just seems wrong that your own country can't seem to appreciate you, no matter what you do. But sometimes I wonder whether it's a race thing since three members aren't Korean.

I agree with Ko Ko Bop. Both The Eve and Going Crazy are better. Ko Ko Bop just seem like a huge step up after EXO released Lotto, which was drastic and definitely one of my most hated EXO songs :( I only liked KKB after maybe ten listens because that breakdown needs a whole getting used to. And I get what you mean. I think most non-fans only revel at calling GOT7's music as generic/bad/trash just because other non-fans call it so. It's the same old rhetoric they like to use because GOT7 is an easy target with their non-public friendly title tracks. I mean, almost all groups have released meh title tracks at some point, but they like to point fingers at GOT7 as "THAT" group that only makes shitty songs.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Peach

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread