I don't trust this -__- (1 Viewer)

Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
5,718
Reactions Received
22,690
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
have your friends ever tried hooking you up with someone? :pepesmug: because mine currently are......... and I trust my girlie but I don't trust this guy who used to like me but is now actively trying to get me with others...... it's weird isn't it? I wonder why he'd do that, we haven't even spoken in ages.......... mmm........
 
Joined
8 March 2019
Messages
6,995
Reactions Received
12,662
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
691
Fandom
Exo L
Gender
Male
Ship
My friend tried to hook me up with this other guy.. He was like, "Call him"... I didn't though. Its weird to do it: "So and so told me to call you..." Just sounds a bit strange.. Besides I didn't know if we had anything in common.
 
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
5,718
Reactions Received
22,690
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
Maybe he has good intentions :*** but yeah, it's really weird
:ilovebread:
there was this guy who liked me recently and he was repeatedly telling him he should try something and get with me and so on........ it's weird, no matter how you look at it.. because some time before that, he was telling him that I don't speak English and that I'm not frendly and that he wants to try something with me, so that he should back off......I think he's up to no good :kijoongstare:
 
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
5,078
Reactions Received
14,232
Location
CL's cherry tree
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
GZB
Gender
Female
Ship
there was this guy who liked me recently and he was repeatedly telling him he should try something and get with me and so on........ it's weird, no matter how you look at it.. because some time before that, he was telling him that I don't speak English and that I'm not frendly and that he wants to try something with me, so that he should back off......I think he's up to no good :kijoongstare:
That's too suspicious
:pepelook: :susPepe:
 

jasque

Antifragile
.
.
Joined
29 August 2018
Messages
11,564
Reactions Received
42,959
Location
Brasil
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,971
Fandom
Chahee Lovers
Gender
Male
there was this guy who liked me recently and he was repeatedly telling him he should try something and get with me and so on........ it's weird, no matter how you look at it.. because some time before that, he was telling him that I don't speak English and that I'm not frendly and that he wants to try something with me, so that he should back off......I think he's up to no good :kijoongstare:
Sounds like one of those bets
 

Mayday

🍓Your 1-Up Girl🍓
.
Joined
26 September 2018
Messages
8,197
Reactions Received
27,145
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Sometimes they try to hook you up with others so that you're unavailable. That way, if he liked you and you didn't like him, he'd get over you since you already had someone. Probably a way of trying to forget you.
 
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
5,718
Reactions Received
22,690
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
Sometimes they try to hook you up with others so that you're unavailable. That way, if he liked you and you didn't like him, he'd get over you since you already had someone. Probably a way of trying to forget you.
tbh I hope it's something like that rather than something malicious..
 
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
5,718
Reactions Received
22,690
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
Is he a good guy?
he's ...... really weird..... I can't even answer.. he confessed to me one time and asked me to marry him repeatedly... he has these strange phases with me. Sometimes he compliments me and tries to hang out and stuff, sometimes he says bad stuff behind my back and does really shady things like what I mentioned ://
 

Mayday

🍓Your 1-Up Girl🍓
.
Joined
26 September 2018
Messages
8,197
Reactions Received
27,145
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
he's ...... really weird..... I can't even answer.. he confessed to me one time and asked me to marry him repeatedly... he has these strange phases with me. Sometimes he compliments me and tries to hang out and stuff, sometimes he says bad stuff behind my back and does really shady things like what I mentioned ://
Some people act as if they dislike people if they have a crush on them, again, to get over them. I do it in my head, even if I don't believe in what I'm saying.


However, he seems really weird and has going way too far. I wouldn't do it, but make the decision you think it best. Someone who backbites once will do it again.
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and kodoku
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
5,718
Reactions Received
22,690
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
Some people act as if they dislike people if they have a crush on them, again, to get over them. I do it in my head, even if I don't believe in what I'm saying.


However, he seems really weird and has going way too far. I wouldn't do it, but make the decision you think it best. Someone who backbites once will do it again.
I always had trouble figuring him out, he just acts strange. I know he did like me and it went on for some time and like I said, it went back and forth in a weird way.. idk if he'd really be that horrible to try to mess with me, but maybe it's my naivety again.. just to be clear, the guy they wanna hook me up with, as far as I know, is a kind person and very different from other men and I'm positive he doesn't know anything and isn't trying to hurt me. My concern is if he will try to make us get together and then say bad things about me to him or something.. weird
 
  • Like
Reactions: username1 and yeji

Mayday

🍓Your 1-Up Girl🍓
.
Joined
26 September 2018
Messages
8,197
Reactions Received
27,145
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I always had trouble figuring him out, he just acts strange. I know he did like me and it went on for some time and like I said, it went back and forth in a weird way.. idk if he'd really be that horrible to try to mess with me, but maybe it's my naivety again.. just to be clear, the guy they wanna hook me up with, as far as I know, is a kind person and very different from other men and I'm positive he doesn't know anything and isn't trying to hurt me. My concern is if he will try to make us get together and then say bad things about me to him or something.. weird
Weird...

Yeah, honestly, he might just be two-faced? That's not a thing I vibe with.

If he's really a kind person would he talk bad about you? Odd...
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and kodoku
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
5,718
Reactions Received
22,690
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
Weird...

Yeah, honestly, he might just be two-faced? That's not a thing I vibe with.

If he's really a kind person would he talk bad about you? Odd...
oh, sorry, I meant the guy they want to hook me up with is a kind person. The guy who liked me and is trying to hook us up is the one who might talk bad about me to the first guy I mentioned (I hope I said it more clearly now lol). Idk, just an odd situation I guess
 
  • Like
Reactions: username1 and yeji

Mayday

🍓Your 1-Up Girl🍓
.
Joined
26 September 2018
Messages
8,197
Reactions Received
27,145
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
oh, sorry, I meant the guy they want to hook me up with is a kind person. The guy who liked me and is trying to hook us up is the one who might talk bad about me to the first guy I mentioned (I hope I said it more clearly now lol). Idk, just an odd situation I guess
Oh, I see.

I'd try it with the nice one. You should ask him if the weird guy talks bad about you to him, and if he says yes, you know he's a keeper for sure. Honesty is a big deal.
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and kodoku

Faerie

I just wanna love myself, Love my weakness
.
.
Joined
15 March 2019
Messages
1,594
Reactions Received
5,717
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
9,291
Fandom
Once
Gender
Female
Wreck
have your friends ever tried hooking you up with someone? :pepesmug: because mine currently are......... and I trust my girlie but I don't trust this guy who used to like me but is now actively trying to get me with others...... it's weird isn't it? I wonder why he'd do that, we haven't even spoken in ages.......... mmm........
Strange question but the guy who used to like you, does he currently have a gf or interested in someone else.
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and kodoku

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread