Appreciation I feel cheated (1 Viewer)

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
I was cheated out of my regular dose of cuddly Woozi.... :pepecry1:

Every ISAC I know I am gonna get some high quality tired and cuddly Woozi content... It's basically the only place to get it!
only this time... I DIDN'T GET ANY! Why? Because Seventeen didn't attend... :sadcat: Leaving me with no new sleepy Woozi content...


LOOK HOW ADORABLE HE LOOKS WHEN HE IS TIRED!

39714
39715
39719



HE IS SO ADORABLY CUTE AND IT REMINDS ME OF HOW I AM WHEN I AM TIRED AND I WANT MORE PICTURES AND VIDEOS LIKE THESE!




:pepecry1::pepecry1::pepecry1::pepecry1::pepecry1::pepecry1::pepecry1::pepecry1::pepecry1::pepecry1::pepecry1:
 
Last edited:

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
well yeah,if anything isac was a nice resting spot

that's literally all it's good for :taesip:
I never watch the actual show or who won what! I'm just there for the cuddly pictures and interaction fancams!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread