I Got My Leave At Work Approved For Monday (1 Viewer)

Darkyoda47

♡ Jessica's Slave ♡
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
10,716
Reactions Received
52,564
Location
Buddy Hole
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
279
Fandom
Golden Star
Gender
Male
Ship
lol i have scheduled time off for book and movie releases.
Once a friend and i took off time for a game launch, but the servers crashed so i went to work anyway.
And ofc i took time off for a few kpop concerts .............
I have geek cred :)
I see me being you in the future :susPepe:
 
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
65,862
Reactions Received
77,040
Location
Heaven
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
53,448
Why? Because GFriend's song is coming out on Sunday night (or well Monday morning) and I need to stay up to catch the MV as soon as it drops. Also, need to further stay up to be hyped and happy and promote....
When I was in college, I thought I wouldn't be able to catch my favs MVs as soon as they came out once I started working and yet, here I am :welp: :welp:​
You're quite dedicated.

Non paid leave :welp:
Not much but I mean, there goes one day worth of meals :welp:
Fast. It's quite healthy.
 
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
65,862
Reactions Received
77,040
Location
Heaven
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
53,448
How is skipping meals healthy? :welp:
I was half joking; but if we are to get serious, there is research that concludes there are health benefits to do what's now called intermittent fasting. The subject is controversial; but I think it's worth looking into it.
 
Joined
1 March 2019
Messages
6,661
Reactions Received
14,598
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
HoeForUmin
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Still worth it, you can always have toast.

One time I skipped a day of uni because Pokemon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire came out. As I was in the queue, I noticed two classmates in different points of the queue. We bought them and went to the Student Union bar afterwards. Fun times.
 
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,014
Reactions Received
52,920
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
170,196
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
lol i have scheduled time off for book and movie releases.
Once a friend and i took off time for a game launch, but the servers crashed so i went to work anyway.
And ofc i took time off for a few kpop concerts .............
I have geek cred :)
I kinda did this like a billion years ago, before I even heard of kpop, I think.

I took a day off work to watch the Lord of The Rings trilogy marathon, on a Friday morning till almost midnight I think. (Two of my colleagues went w/their spouses I found out the next work day.)

I fell asleep during the second movie n almost missed all the beginning part of the third(main reason I watched the trilogy marathon was cos it was supposed to be earliest I could watch the third movie.

Ofc they had non-trilogy marathon release at the same time but I dint know tat when I bought/planned to watch the trilogy.) I was just in my early thirties so... but I hvnt done tat since (for MCU/hobbit/Harry Potter or any other movie marathon, once was enuf-too old for tat anymore(then for tat matter).

So I feels ya man.

U gots ultimate geek cred for ur Wheel of Time username on a kpop forum, I stan u
:pepeheart::dab::sanapray::queen:
N I stan starwarsbitch too.
 

jasque

Antifragile
.
.
Joined
29 August 2018
Messages
11,564
Reactions Received
42,959
Location
Brasil
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,971
Fandom
Chahee Lovers
Gender
Male
It'll be better than the dumpster I live in
What are the cons of living in brazil?
There are many.

The worst are that the goverment budget is almost at it's last breaths and people want them to spend more.

And being an entrepeneur here is almost seen as a crime, then they ask why investors aren't coming here.

But welp, at least we don't have the taj mahal of dumps yet like @la_mort_pour_vous
 
Joined
10 November 2018
Messages
4,566
Reactions Received
27,371
Location
Eden
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
There are many.

The worst are that the goverment budget is almost at it's last breaths and people want them to spend more.

And being an entrepeneur here is almost seen as a crime, then they ask why investors aren't coming here.

But welp, at least we don't have the taj mahal of dumps yet like @la_mort_pour_vous
Lol we have those both too
Every country is too deep in debt and our prime ministers are either crybaby cowards or like a hyperactive kid
And true lol, even we don't have that yet. We just have small dumps everywhere :sanapray:
 
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
59,606
Reactions Received
93,424
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
187,178
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
I kinda did this like a billion years ago, before I even heard of kpop, I think.

I took a day off work to watch the Lord of The Rings trilogy marathon, on a Friday morning till almost midnight I think. (Two of my colleagues went w/their spouses I found out the next work day.)

I fell asleep during the second movie n almost missed all the beginning part of the third(main reason I watched the trilogy marathon was cos it was supposed to be earliest I could watch the third movie.

Ofc they had non-trilogy marathon release at the same time but I dint know tat when I bought/planned to watch the trilogy.) I was just in my early thirties so... but I hvnt done tat since (for MCU/hobbit/Harry Potter or any other movie marathon, once was enuf-too old for tat anymore(then for tat matter).

So I feels ya man.

U gots ultimate geek cred for ur Wheel of Time username on a kpop forum, I stan u
:pepeheart::dab::sanapray::queen:
N I stan starwarsbitch too.
lol i took Wot release days off just to read.
deathly hallows got it at mid night and did not sleep until i was done.... it did drag a bit in the forests....
I was first in line for fellowship. of the ring. we played board games for hours.
I have camped out for game tickets too.
Life is about moments grab em when ya can.
 
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,014
Reactions Received
52,920
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
170,196
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
lol i took Wot release days off just to read.
deathly hallows got it at mid night and did not sleep until i was done.... it did drag a bit in the forests....
I was first in line for fellowship. of the ring. we played board games for hours.
I have camped out for game tickets too.
Life is about moments grab em when ya can.
Last I can remember is spending weekends reading A Dance with Dragons n before tat Harry Potter 6 n 7 I think. But not release day, here in S.E.A. n w/my work then, it'd be too preoccupied to think of going to work the next day. Just remember wallowing in my room reading during Friday to Sunday(I can't remember it was like ten years ago now.) hvnt done it since I think. UNless Stephen Donaldson's last Chronicles of Covenant counts. (Maybe when [if] Winds of Winter comes out.)

Just remembered I did sth like this when Star Wars Force Awakens came out-to avoid spoilers n watch it in IMAX 3D i watchd Saturday 3/4am show by myself n fell asleep ard the time when they blew up Resistance HQAlliance worlds, so I totally dint know wat they were referencing when they said space doesn't work like tat when talking abt how instantaneously characters watched the explosions. (Enjoyed it tho tat I could read spoilers forHan's death. Luckily I dint sleep during tat.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread