I hate old EXO clips and performances (1 Viewer)

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
I hate seeing KrisLuTao with them in those clips. It has been years, but it still hurts. Especially Luhan and Tao, because Tao was my wrecker and Luhan was up there too!

It just hurts.

A bit of advice for new EXO-Ls and old EXO-Ls alike. DO NOT WATCH EXO SHOWTIME!

You will fall in love with one of the members who left, and that isn't good. It will hurt.
 

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
lol I watched showtime when it was airing so it's too late for me

I was happy and unknowing of the future then :yolk:
I watched it later... I got into EXO in early 2014... And then I watched it too, unaware of the coming doom!

And then...

I rewatched it in like 2016. Basically just as the wounds had healed... And then my love for Tao was burning again and that burn was painful!
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
5,686
Reactions Received
16,237
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I watched it later... I got into EXO in early 2014... And then I watched it too, unaware of the coming doom!

And then...

I rewatched it in like 2016. Basically just as the wounds had healed... And then my love for Tao was burning again and that burn was painful!
ooof yeah I haven't watched it in forever
 
Joined
1 March 2019
Messages
6,661
Reactions Received
14,598
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
HoeForUmin
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Too late for me, I’ve stanned EXO since pre-debut :pepecry2:

I miss Xiuhan and Krisho, but Luhan followed Minseok’s new instagram account so I’m counting it as them still sailing.

I still sort of follow Kris, Luhan and Tao. Not to the extent of EXO themselves but I like to check in on them to see what’s happening.
 
  • Like
Reactions: maruberry

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
Too late for me, I’ve stanned EXO since pre-debut :pepecry2:

I miss Xiuhan and Krisho, but Luhan followed Minseok’s new instagram account so I’m counting it as them still sailing.

I still sort of follow Kris, Luhan and Tao. Not to the extent of EXO themselves but I like to check in on them to see what’s happening.
KrisLuTao seem to still be friends. They were mentioned in Luhans vlog/show (I am not sure what it actually is...)
 
  • Like
Reactions: Bopper
Joined
1 March 2019
Messages
6,661
Reactions Received
14,598
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
HoeForUmin
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
KrisLuTao seem to still be friends. They were mentioned in Luhans vlog/show (I am not sure what it actually is...)
Yeah we knew Luhan was still friends with the two (and even Yixing) and it seems like Kris and Tao are patching things up too. Its nice to see.
 
  • Like
Reactions: maruberry

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread