- Joined
- 2 February 2021
- Messages
- 178
- Reactions Received
- 197
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Fandom
- MY, Army
- Gender
- Female
I have a question about vocals for anyone that is educated in it.
What do you call it when idols change the pitch (?) of their voice at the end of a lyric? Like the technical term for it.
Eg:
- Winter when she says monochrome to colours in Black Mamba.
at 1:23
- Jennie when she says test and yes in Kill This Love.
at 0:22
I find it so satisfying.
What do you call it when idols change the pitch (?) of their voice at the end of a lyric? Like the technical term for it.
Eg:
- Winter when she says monochrome to colours in Black Mamba.
at 1:23
- Jennie when she says test and yes in Kill This Love.
at 0:22
I find it so satisfying.