18+ I have figured out which members of NCT Ten has F***ed! (1 Viewer)

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
IT'S THE ONES WITH THE RINGS! AJOFIHEHSFUESK! How TF did I not figure this out earlier?

I y'all didn't know, Ten has given black rings to some members of NCT I assume he is close to! Hendery just recently got one... Hendery is also his latest conquest in the area of ships! So what if Ten gives that black ring to everyone he has fucked? Or maybe they are all a part of his harem!

So far johnny, taeyong, jaehyun, lucas and now Hendery have it!

PS: I have my money on Kun being the next one to get it!

 

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
To Johhny:
"I want to have XXX with you"
- Ten
but we all know Ten can't be satisfied with 1 man, being the hoe that he is! I imagine he is having a LOT of fun with Lucas and Hendery at the same time!
 

JakeyWantsCakey

Stan Treasure!
.
.
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
9,507
Reactions Received
26,077
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
The whole ring thing is actually really cute! I had no idea he did that.

I like your theory but I just can't picture Jaehyun with a dude... well I can but that's only because I have a dirty mind, I don't actually think he's gay lol
 

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
The whole ring thing is actually really cute! I had no idea he did that.

I like your theory but I just can't picture Jaehyun with a dude... well I can but that's only because I have a dirty mind, I don't actually think he's gay lol
Well he might have felt like experimenting! You know trying it out and Ten was up for the job!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread