- Joined
- 4 December 2018
- Messages
- 3,200
- Reactions Received
- 11,455
- Location
- USA
- Website
- emanresukdrama.wordpress.com
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 205
- Fandom
- Once, Sone
- Gender
- Male
I Like My Ice Cream Fancy
There I was.
A TWICE fanboy not knowing what the future would hold for my ultimate group.
TWICE's big transition!
What could it mean?
How would they change?
Would they bring new heights?
Would they totally abandon their TWICE flavor to chase transition?
I waited with bated breath.
A mix of excitement at the possibility and worry of loss of what I had come to love about K-pop's seminal girl group.
BUT JYP ANSWERED!
That magical man with his magical company slapped me on the back with his magical hand like a reassuring Hyung.
"I got this little bro".
He cockily smiled in his plastic pants.
OH MY GAWD!
MY DREAMS!
JYP Man hired up BlackEyedPilsang to cater us hybrid magic.
At once a new and improved TWICE that stretches for new ground yet remembers its past.
Fuck yes.
FUUCK YES!
We got that catchy and fun dance pop track all feminine and beautiful.
From Mina's "I fancy you" we know this shit is gonna soar.
Nayeon's I love yous carry us into that addictive chorus.
I can't get that shit out of my head.
And let me tell you... you all might snicker at Sana's contributions.
Not only is she serving looks to light the world on fire, but her angelic cherub voice reminds us.... THIS IS TWICE and we got history together.
Here in this journey of more seductive disco femme explore they still serve fucking ice cream.
This is like finding out you've been upgraded from Coach to First Class.
Thank the fucking gods I still get my favorite voice in kpop. 8 year old Sana.
Bless.
And you non-believers. This shit works.
TWICE took mature and made it its bitch by saying screw expectation.
We're gonna TWICE this transition and give you feminine dance disco pop wonder with girls looking like straight vixens that AT THE SAME TIME.... has ice cream.
Who the hell doesn't love ice cream?
I surely do.
Especially when it's served up with such sexy fun mini dress wearing dancing wonder.
I'm a fanboy who had his cake and ate it too.
With ICE CREAM!
Have another piece. Er.... Spoon.
Stream Fancy.
P.S. Jesus Christ Momo is sexy.
P.S. Tzuyu may kill me within the day. I cannot handle Sexy Tzuyu. Lord.
P.S. Could have used more Tzuyu. Everything could use more Tzuyu.
There I was.
A TWICE fanboy not knowing what the future would hold for my ultimate group.
TWICE's big transition!
What could it mean?
How would they change?
Would they bring new heights?
Would they totally abandon their TWICE flavor to chase transition?
I waited with bated breath.
A mix of excitement at the possibility and worry of loss of what I had come to love about K-pop's seminal girl group.
BUT JYP ANSWERED!
That magical man with his magical company slapped me on the back with his magical hand like a reassuring Hyung.
"I got this little bro".
He cockily smiled in his plastic pants.
OH MY GAWD!
MY DREAMS!
JYP Man hired up BlackEyedPilsang to cater us hybrid magic.
At once a new and improved TWICE that stretches for new ground yet remembers its past.
Fuck yes.
FUUCK YES!
We got that catchy and fun dance pop track all feminine and beautiful.
From Mina's "I fancy you" we know this shit is gonna soar.
Nayeon's I love yous carry us into that addictive chorus.
I can't get that shit out of my head.
And let me tell you... you all might snicker at Sana's contributions.
Not only is she serving looks to light the world on fire, but her angelic cherub voice reminds us.... THIS IS TWICE and we got history together.
Here in this journey of more seductive disco femme explore they still serve fucking ice cream.
This is like finding out you've been upgraded from Coach to First Class.
Thank the fucking gods I still get my favorite voice in kpop. 8 year old Sana.
Bless.
And you non-believers. This shit works.
TWICE took mature and made it its bitch by saying screw expectation.
We're gonna TWICE this transition and give you feminine dance disco pop wonder with girls looking like straight vixens that AT THE SAME TIME.... has ice cream.
Who the hell doesn't love ice cream?
I surely do.
Especially when it's served up with such sexy fun mini dress wearing dancing wonder.
I'm a fanboy who had his cake and ate it too.
With ICE CREAM!
Have another piece. Er.... Spoon.
Stream Fancy.
P.S. Jesus Christ Momo is sexy.
P.S. Tzuyu may kill me within the day. I cannot handle Sexy Tzuyu. Lord.
P.S. Could have used more Tzuyu. Everything could use more Tzuyu.