Intro I like this forum <3 (1 Viewer)

Joined
20 April 2019
Messages
26
Reactions Received
121
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Hello~

Someone linked me to this forum and I'm surprised to see how active it is here. Anyways my name is Kami and I've been a Suzy fanboy for many years...

Even though I prefer stanning individual idols over groups, I still consider myself to be a ITZY and IZ*ONE stan.

It's a real pleasure to meet all of you here <3
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
welcome~

and yay Suzy is amazing :pandalove:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread