- Joined
- 18 November 2018
- Messages
- 13,505
- Reactions Received
- 41,701
- Location
- Estonia
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 514
- Gender
- Non-Binary
- Pronouns
- He/They
- Ship
- Wreck
Woozi loves seventeen
I love him for that
I love the infinite amount of love and appreciation he has for the members.
How he will look at them with such pride and adoration in his eyes.
The way he smiles at them makes my heart soar with happiness
Seventeen are Woozi's quarencia
They are his everything
So he will just keep on giving and giving to the group
Because in his eyes everything he has is thanks to the members
To quote his song Smile Flower:
I always
Only receive from you
So I’m so thankful and sorry
To the point of tears
The only times carats have seen Woozi cry have been for the group
First time because he was scared his songs not being good enough would be the reason SVT flops
And the other 2 times while performing Smile Flower
a song about his love for the group
I love him for that
I love the infinite amount of love and appreciation he has for the members.
How he will look at them with such pride and adoration in his eyes.
The way he smiles at them makes my heart soar with happiness
Seventeen are Woozi's quarencia
They are his everything
So he will just keep on giving and giving to the group
Because in his eyes everything he has is thanks to the members
To quote his song Smile Flower:
I always
Only receive from you
So I’m so thankful and sorry
To the point of tears
The only times carats have seen Woozi cry have been for the group
First time because he was scared his songs not being good enough would be the reason SVT flops
And the other 2 times while performing Smile Flower
a song about his love for the group