Appreciation I love him (1 Viewer)

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
I love Woozi
I love him

I don't have the words to express this properly
but I love Woozi

I love Lee Jihoon with my whole heart and soul
I can't imagine anybody or anything more perfect than he is

I don't know what to say
How to explain it
I've got no excuses
I just love him

Every little detail about him
even the most insignificant of things
Everything about him is precious to me
I hold every memory I've got of him close to my heart

I love Woozi
I love Lee Jihoon

I love him
I don't think I will ever stop

40316
40317
40318
​
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
aww a child
 

Panda

.
.
.
.
Joined
24 September 2018
Messages
8,755
Reactions Received
24,302
Location
Somewhere Near Bamboo
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
12
Fandom
Starlight
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Wreck
I’m sure he would love you too as his probably most dedicated fan ^^
And be very shy and mushy if he saw this lmao
 
  • Love
Reactions: maruberry

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread