Appreciation I might get into Lovelyz after some attempts (1 Viewer)

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I also like their music but somehow I never got fully into them.
 

jasque

Antifragile
.
.
Joined
29 August 2018
Messages
11,564
Reactions Received
42,959
Location
Brasil
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,971
Fandom
Chahee Lovers
Gender
Male
I came to appreciate Lovelyz more after seeing them on Queendom but I did keep up with their music before and it didn't really fit my tastes
I'm not a big fan of those songs where all the members sing some parts together but welp, at least not all are like that xd
 

dnb

Supporting Table Unnie
.
Joined
28 May 2019
Messages
8,716
Reactions Received
8,198
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
22,135
Fandom
Reveluv, Sone
I'm not a big fan of those songs where all the members sing some parts together but welp, at least not all are like that xd
Interesting comment.

One of the things I find frustrating about Lovelyz is that they have several good singers but they rarely sing together in full multi-part harmony. Most of their songs are a bunch of solo turns.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread