- Joined
- 29 August 2018
- Messages
- 11,564
- Reactions Received
- 42,959
- Location
- Brasil
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 18,971
- Fandom
- Chahee Lovers
- Gender
- Male
I'm not a big fan of those songs where all the members sing some parts together but welp, at least not all are like that xdI came to appreciate Lovelyz more after seeing them on Queendom but I did keep up with their music before and it didn't really fit my tastes
Same. I only love some of theirs songs like That day, Destiny and Ah-Choo.I came to appreciate Lovelyz more after seeing them on Queendom but I did keep up with their music before and it didn't really fit my tastes
Same !Same. I only love some of theirs songs like That day, Destiny and Ah-Choo.
Interesting comment.I'm not a big fan of those songs where all the members sing some parts together but welp, at least not all are like that xd
Oh, Destiny is also very good, I like this kind of songsHi!, Ah-Choo and Destiny were my jam!
fallin one of my fav b sides 😍😭aw yay my lovely girlies <3 some of my fav songs by them are Bookmark, Doll, Night and Day, Fallin'...... :)
it's soo nice, reminds me of Apink somehow hehefallin one of my fav b sides 😍😭