COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

GFX I NEED HELP IN MAKING A SIGNATURE! (1 Viewer)

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Okay so I want to create a combines signature with these two photos:

Soyeon Uh-oh.jpg

Eunha Fever.jpg

How can I combine these two to make one signature?! Also how do I upload photos to create a signature because whenever I try to upload a photo it says failure. Thanks!

gongchan

Izz/Phoenix
Reactions Received
Website
theghostofwind.carrd.co
KS Coins
Fandom
Bana
Pronouns
he/him
Ship
Wreck
Well, you could crop the pictures a bit and then put them next to each other. If that is still too tall, you could either shrink it a lot or maybe take out the backgrounds of the pictures and put them on another rectangle picture that would fit the sig. Sorry, that sounds confusing lol.

And for not being able to upload pictures in the signature, just take the pictures you want to use and copy their links and insert it into the sig through that.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Well, you could crop the pictures a bit and then put them next to each other. If that is still too tall, you could either shrink it a lot or maybe take out the backgrounds of the pictures and put them on another rectangle picture that would fit the sig. Sorry, that sounds confusing lol.

And for not being able to upload pictures in the signature, just take the pictures you want to use and copy their links and insert it into the sig through that.
Thanks!

Yeah that's what I meant but whenever I do that it says failure or the only thing that shows up is the link. But I'll try what you said again.

gongchan

Izz/Phoenix
Reactions Received
Website
theghostofwind.carrd.co
KS Coins
Fandom
Bana
Pronouns
he/him
Ship
Wreck
Yes. And it didn't work this time either. It says Something went wrong. Please try again or contact the administration.
Well, what I would do is try a different picture/gif and see if that works, just to test if it is just the one picture that isn't working. If you still aren't having any luck, I'd ask a tech member since I can't really help you much past this.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Well, what I would do is try a different picture/gif and see if that works, just to test if it is just the one picture that isn't working. If you still aren't having any luck, I'd ask a tech member since I can't really help you much past this.
Thank you. I think I'll contact Tech because this is how it is for every picture I try to upload.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread