- Joined
- 17 December 2025
- Messages
- 3,473
- Reactions Received
- 4,293
- Location
- Love Catching
- Website
- archiveofourown.org
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 19,134
- Fandom
- Multistannn
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- She/her
guys.....
I really don't know what to buy when I go to Chicagoin a few weeks( the 18th I believe), I deeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeply want an Enhypen, IVE, wonyong,Twice,Le sserafim, or skz Dicon magazine bc They have them regularly at Kpop Nara, but just recently I heard about the D'fiesta versions that come with PC binders and 100+ PCs and two lenticular cards, ngl the PC binder would technically be full before I even can buy more albums, but I really m thinking of buying an Enhypen ( Jake obviously) D'fiesta ver from Amazon which is around the same price as the norma l sized one, but some of the PCs in the mini look like lomos, or fake PCs, but I know what most of the Dicon press from last year look like ( idk if they put out new magazine editions for 2026 yet) and I need help deciding which one to buy cus this is kinda hard..... No need to watch the full longer form videos I js need someone to see what's inside and help me out </3 bc I'm a very indecisive person with a short attention most of these r short form
I really don't know what to buy when I go to Chicagoin a few weeks( the 18th I believe), I deeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeply want an Enhypen, IVE, wonyong,Twice,Le sserafim, or skz Dicon magazine bc They have them regularly at Kpop Nara, but just recently I heard about the D'fiesta versions that come with PC binders and 100+ PCs and two lenticular cards, ngl the PC binder would technically be full before I even can buy more albums, but I really m thinking of buying an Enhypen ( Jake obviously) D'fiesta ver from Amazon which is around the same price as the norma l sized one, but some of the PCs in the mini look like lomos, or fake PCs, but I know what most of the Dicon press from last year look like ( idk if they put out new magazine editions for 2026 yet) and I need help deciding which one to buy cus this is kinda hard..... No need to watch the full longer form videos I js need someone to see what's inside and help me out </3 bc I'm a very indecisive person with a short attention most of these r short form