- Joined
- 1 March 2019
- Messages
- 6,661
- Reactions Received
- 14,598
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Fandom
- HoeForUmin
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- She/Her
She is right : Damage and Trauma >>>> Gravity and Oasis.FOR A REASON
GRAVITY & OASIS >>>>> DAMAGE & TRAUMA
then you're both wrong >:{She is right : Damage and Trauma >>>> Gravity and Oasis.
They are my UB too.
I have a preference for Baby don’t cry and Promise.
Have you listened to the chinese version its better than the Korean. 3.6.5 was one of the songs that made me love exo's musicAll amazing songs I approve ofexcept 3.6.5
Oh I know but I needed a short listLet me tell you where you went wrong girl!
THE WHOLE OF EXO's DISCOGRAPHY DESERVES TO BE MENTIONED!!
Haha, I was an EXO-M biased L (when K and M were a thing, welp -.-)Have you listened to the chinese version its better than the Korean. 3.6.5 was one of the songs that made me love exo's music
Oh I know but I needed a short list
Same! The death of exo-m was the travesty of a lifetimeHaha, I was an EXO-M biased L (when K and M were a thing, welp -.-)
The Chinese version I preferred, but the song was a little too early 1D for me.
Jongdae for now is the only member that can (consistently) carry the M flag for usSame! The death of exo-m was the travesty of a lifetime
I can see what you mean but I'm a little upset by the comparison 😂
May he represent exo-m to the fullestJongdae for now is the only member that can (consistently) carry the M flag for us
Haha, I’m sorry but that was the first thing that came to my head when I heard it. My sister was a big fan of 1D so I heard them a lot.
Me too. Its that songI'm a sl*t for Artificial Love.
AND NO ONE IN THIS THREAD HAS MENTIONED MY LADY?!![]()