Appreciation I needed to make a thread on EXO (1 Viewer)

Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
5,686
Reactions Received
16,237
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
All amazing songs I approve of except 3.6.5 :sanapray:
Have you listened to the chinese version its better than the Korean. 3.6.5 was one of the songs that made me love exo's music
Let me tell you where you went wrong girl!

THE WHOLE OF EXO's DISCOGRAPHY DESERVES TO BE MENTIONED!!
Oh I know but I needed a short list
 
Joined
1 March 2019
Messages
6,661
Reactions Received
14,598
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
HoeForUmin
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Have you listened to the chinese version its better than the Korean. 3.6.5 was one of the songs that made me love exo's music

Oh I know but I needed a short list
Haha, I was an EXO-M biased L (when K and M were a thing, welp -.-)
The Chinese version I preferred, but the song was a little too early 1D for me.
 
  • Love
Reactions: QueenB
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
5,686
Reactions Received
16,237
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Haha, I was an EXO-M biased L (when K and M were a thing, welp -.-)
The Chinese version I preferred, but the song was a little too early 1D for me.
Same! The death of exo-m was the travesty of a lifetime

I can see what you mean but I'm a little upset by the comparison 😂
 
  • Like
Reactions: Bopper
Joined
1 March 2019
Messages
6,661
Reactions Received
14,598
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
HoeForUmin
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Same! The death of exo-m was the travesty of a lifetime

I can see what you mean but I'm a little upset by the comparison 😂
Jongdae for now is the only member that can (consistently) carry the M flag for us :sanapray:

Haha, I’m sorry but that was the first thing that came to my head when I heard it. My sister was a big fan of 1D so I heard them a lot.
 
  • Like
Reactions: QueenB
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
5,686
Reactions Received
16,237
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Jongdae for now is the only member that can (consistently) carry the M flag for us :sanapray:

Haha, I’m sorry but that was the first thing that came to my head when I heard it. My sister was a big fan of 1D so I heard them a lot.
May he represent exo-m to the fullest :maheart:

Yeah it makes sense I could definitely since it was a 1D instrumental
 
  • Like
Reactions: Bopper

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread