Appreciation I Never Understood The Whole GFRIEND Isn't Pretty Thing (1 Viewer)

Emanresu

Tzuyu Fanboy
.
Joined
4 December 2018
Messages
3,200
Reactions Received
11,455
Location
USA
Website
emanresukdrama.wordpress.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
205
Fandom
Once, Sone
Gender
Male
I Never Understood The Whole GFRIEND Isn't Pretty Thing


I don't know whether it's a thing anymore.

But I remember it sort of being a thing at one point... The common sentiment that GFRIEND wasn't as pretty as others groups.


Man I never for the life of me understood it.

I've always found GFRIEND more attractive than most groups.

Maybe they fit my style or something....

But I remember hearing that and my fanboy self being like.... What? WHAT?

Lol.


 

mirella

✧✦ soloist akgae ✦✧
.
Joined
9 November 2018
Messages
1,859
Reactions Received
13,182
Location
Pacifika
Website
www.last.fm
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L?
Gender
Female
Ship
Wreck
They've gotten prettier and prettier every comeback. I guess people thought they used to look too plain and "girl next door." Their styling nowadays is good.
 

Emanresu

Tzuyu Fanboy
.
Joined
4 December 2018
Messages
3,200
Reactions Received
11,455
Location
USA
Website
emanresukdrama.wordpress.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
205
Fandom
Once, Sone
Gender
Male
It seems like you like any female idol that has done the innocent/sexy/cute concept 🤣
Well.... Yes this is true.

I have sort of a weakness for the girl next door cute types.

😁
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Honestly never understood that too. I do personally think that every idol is goodlooking so I tend to get annoyed as soon as I see alot of bashing on looks
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread