- Joined
- 21 February 2019
- Messages
- 59,585
- Reactions Received
- 93,410
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 186,783
- Fandom
- WizSoneLuv
celen shania the i just met ya girl., i remem also.And Shawn Mendes. But thats it. The one Canadian that was popular right and around the time I was growing up was Alanis Morissette.
I'm surprised someone knows Tegan and Sara actuallySimple Plan, Nickelback. Tegan and Sara, Shawn, Avril and Justin are all known for me. Not just because these songs.
Shania, my girl!celen shania the i just met ya girl., i remem also.
Yeahhh the Irish weren’t exposed to much Canadian stuffThe answer I was expecting LOL
You can be exposed to them nowYeahhh the Irish weren’t exposed to much Canadian stuff![]()
Honestly, I don't remember how I bumped into them. Did they do any OST? Idk.I'm surprised someone knows Tegan and Sara actually![]()
I love this song!Honestly, I don't remember how I bumped into them. Did they do any OST? Idk.
But I loved Closer and that song:
I better start studyingFake Canadian hobo![]()
If you beed a crash course Im your personI better start studying![]()
Oh wow it's interesting to see how it changes from province to province tooIn Quebec we have the same thing but with French songs instead due to that law protecting the French language in our province.
I know of Simple Plan, I used to be a huge fan back when I was a kid.
For real. Quebec is another world honestly, I felt the difference real hard when I lived in Ontario a bit.Oh wow it's interesting to see how it changes from province to province too