I realized something (1 Viewer)

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,036
Reactions Received
52,508
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
200,954
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
I listen to Avril Lavigne and Tegan and Sara.
 
  • Like
Reactions: athenaaa

Hoemantic

Armageddon
.
Joined
14 June 2021
Messages
4,563
Reactions Received
6,241
Location
Supernova
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
4,475
Pronouns
he/they
In Quebec we have the same thing but with French songs instead due to that law protecting the French language in our province.

I know of Simple Plan, I used to be a huge fan back when I was a kid.
 

athenaaa

Thunder ⚡️
.
.
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
51,076
Reactions Received
72,505
Location
Ahsoka’s Heart 💜
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
147,385
Fandom
ProfessorAthena
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her
Ship
Wreck
In Quebec we have the same thing but with French songs instead due to that law protecting the French language in our province.

I know of Simple Plan, I used to be a huge fan back when I was a kid.
Oh wow it's interesting to see how it changes from province to province too
 
  • Like
Reactions: Hoemantic

Hoemantic

Armageddon
.
Joined
14 June 2021
Messages
4,563
Reactions Received
6,241
Location
Supernova
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
4,475
Pronouns
he/they
Oh wow it's interesting to see how it changes from province to province too
For real. Quebec is another world honestly, I felt the difference real hard when I lived in Ontario a bit.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread