I ship DK, Woozi and Mingyu together [18+] (1 Viewer)

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
I have thought long and hard over this... And I have arrived at a conclusion!

I like both Mingyu and DK with Woozi, both so much that I can't really give one up! So I thought to myself... Hey Maruif? Does Woozi REALLY seem like the type of a guy who wouldn't be able to handle 2 cocks? He doesn't does he! So why not ship 'em both!

So now I have this wonderful ship SeokHoonGyu! it has the 2 subs Mingyu and DK who share on great dom Woozi! Ain't that amazing! I love this a lot!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread