I slowly am getting way too excited (1 Viewer)

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
can't believe the 11th is almost here.....
I will be soon at the Jonas Brothers concert and I am getting so hyped now already.
Listening to some old bops and the new album really makes me pumped now.
I just hope this one will be a great experience.

I also am looking forward to see Nick :sj_weary: :sj_weary: :sj_weary: :sj_weary:​
 
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
59,623
Reactions Received
93,446
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
187,546
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
can't believe the 11th is almost here.....
I will be soon at the Jonas Brothers concert and I am getting so hyped now already.
Listening to some old bops and the new album really makes me pumped now.
I just hope this one will be a great experience.

I also am looking forward to see Nick :sj_weary: :sj_weary: :sj_weary: :sj_weary:​
woot!!!
/em bounce.....
/em pace rapidly
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I went to their concert back in 2009. It was awesome.
Have fun!
was it fun?

I checked the setlist for this tour and they have a good mix of old and new. Which makes me even more excited
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Just think if it was a decade ago you could see Wonder girls 2 in all their glory...
that's true. I am honestly glad I got into KPOP in 2010 and thereofore was able to witness so much
 

kinnie

𓇼 ⋆.˚ 𓆉 𓆝 𓆡⋆.˚ 𓇼
.
Joined
13 January 2020
Messages
8,188
Reactions Received
16,643
Location
𓂃𓂃𓂃 ོ ☼
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
4,179
Fandom
bork
Gender
Female
Ship
was it fun?

I checked the setlist for this tour and they have a good mix of old and new. Which makes me even more excited
Of course! They had these cool stage metronics too. Like it was raining at one point but they obviously didn't get wet.
I remember them asking to hold up fan signs, of course, had Nick and then Joe but very few Kevin. I felt so bad. :(
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Of course! They had these cool stage metronics too. Like it was raining at one point but they obviously didn't get wet.
I remember them asking to hold up fan signs, of course, had Nick and then Joe but very few Kevin. I felt so bad. :(
poor Kevin never got attention :umjicry:
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Didnt wonder girls open for them on that tour?
I was asking if you knew who they were at the time.
well WG did tour with them. but it could be that Demi was with them on that concert. She was with them a lot too at that time ( and even went on solo concerts with Nick)
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck

kinnie

𓇼 ⋆.˚ 𓆉 𓆝 𓆡⋆.˚ 𓇼
.
Joined
13 January 2020
Messages
8,188
Reactions Received
16,643
Location
𓂃𓂃𓂃 ོ ☼
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
4,179
Fandom
bork
Gender
Female
Ship
Didnt wonder girls open for them on that tour?
I was asking if you knew who they were at the time.
Oh. Nah. Unless the tour was in 2008. It was so long ago.
I still have the concert t-shirt somewhere.
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
  • Like
  • Haha
Reactions: gongchan and yeji

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Tryhard "look I'm cool plz love me" Nick being better than no fucks given Joe is blasphemy :irenecrazy:
:irenecrazy: glad you weren't bothered by the daddy part

but still. Nick is a king and the best
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread