COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

Appreciation I want these 2 babies to debut in Dream! (1 Viewer)

maruberry

I offer free hugs
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
The leak about Dream getting 3 new members soon... I am excited and I REALLY hope that the ones joining will be these 2 babies we saw going to Suju D&E's concert!
They look adorable, they look to be about the age to join Dream, so PLEASE... PLEASE let the debut!

Reactions Received
KS Coins
they both give me woozi vibes xD
but both soooo cute
i need new dreamies before i die from lack of baby faces

Reactions Received
KS Coins
ok you need to make a thread with all the leaked goods you find so i can stalk it

maruberry

I offer free hugs
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
ok you need to make a thread with all the leaked goods you find so i can stalk it
I mean SM has been parading around like 10 trainees I think at concerts! there were 10 at the D&E concert and I think like 5 attended EXO's one. Looking at the amount of new members NCT seems to be set to get, I think 10 sounds about right to be set to debut! (+ naturally they are keeping some totally secret)

maruberry

I offer free hugs
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
OOOOF WAIT I LIED ABOUT THE AMOUNT OF THEM AT THE EXO CONCERT!

I was snooping around and found a video I hadn't seen before and looks like there were more of them there (probaly all 10) and 4 of them looked like total babies so I don't even know anymore!

They look adorable and I just can't

Reactions Received
KS Coins
OOOOF WAIT I LIED ABOUT THE AMOUNT OF THEM AT THE EXO CONCERT!

I was snooping around and found a video I hadn't seen before and looks like there were more of them there (probaly all 10) and 4 of them looked like total babies so I don't even know anymore!

They look adorable and I just can't

i bet the one in yellow top and blue jeans is 100% a new dreamie

and some of them look sooo tanned soooo hopefully more non korean or chinnese members :D

maruberry

I offer free hugs
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
i bet the one in yellow top and blue jeans is 100% a new dreamie

and some of them look sooo tanned soooo hopefully more non korean or chinnese members :D
Probably not Chinese... but the leak did promise NCT Indonesia! Soooooooooo... If we assume 4 of them are korean... and 3 of those are dreamies... That means most of them might not be korean!

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Probably not Chinese... but the leak did promise NCT Indonesia! Soooooooooo... If we assume 4 of them are korean... and 3 of those are dreamies... That means most of them might not be korean!
I think 1 of the tall ones is korean as jisung is tall so sm can keep him looking young
than other 2 tall ones are Indonesian due to lucas being tall so will equal out the height a bit
4 shorties are dreamies atleast 2 will be for the x unit in the future so dreamies and imma assume 2 of these will be indonesian
and the rest will be japanese i hope
but this a massive guess
[i want japanese dreamies but i give it a year tbh due to controversy and dream still being pretty korean focused]

maruberry

I offer free hugs
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
I think 1 of the tall ones is korean as jisung is tall so sm can keep him looking young
than other 2 tall ones are Indonesian due to lucas being tall so will equal out the height a bit
4 shorties are dreamies atleast 2 will be for the x unit in the future so dreamies and imma assume 2 of these will be indonesian
and the rest will be japanese i hope
but this a massive guess
[i want japanese dreamies but i give it a year tbh due to controversy and dream still being pretty korean focused]
I mean the new Dreamies names all sound Korean... I think all the new indonesian members won't be in Dream and will just go straight to that unit!

Reactions Received
KS Coins
I mean the new Dreamies names all sound Korean... I think all the new indonesian members won't be in Dream and will just go straight to that unit!
i meant for the furture as i cant see it being a full group right away like wayv isnt a full group yet and neither was 127 for a while seems to be a nct thing to not have a full group at debut so i think will get a couple dreamies for thouse groups [yes i call it groups not units as they basically are]

maruberry

I offer free hugs
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
i meant for the furture as i cant see it being a full group right away like wayv isnt a full group yet and neither was 127 for a while seems to be a nct thing to not have a full group at debut so i think will get a couple dreamies for thouse groups [yes i call it groups not units as they basically are]
Hmmm... Maybe they add the Korean base first and then in like 2021 add Japanese members... but I feel like if they do add foreign dreamies to add to the indonesia unit later... they will be added in late 2020 or 2021 the EARLIEST...

so that would mean they would debut in the Indonesia unit in like 2023 the EARLIEST which just doesn't seem likely to me!

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Hmmm... Maybe they add the Korean base first and then in like 2021 add Japanese members... but I feel like if they do add foreign dreamies to add to the indonesia unit later... they will be added in late 2020 or 2021 the EARLIEST...

so that would mean they would debut in the Indonesia unit in like 2023 the EARLIEST which just doesn't seem likely to me!
Remember jungwoo only just been added to 127 lat year... and 127 debuted in 2016 so a bit over 2 years late

so a dreamie could be for indo and be 3 years late as mark was only in nct dream for 3 years also

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread