18+ I want to do evil things to Kai (1 Viewer)

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
I want to tie Kai up.
I've talked in LENGHT about my wish to see Kai's reaction and him writhing around unable to stay still...

But now... What would his reactions be tied up. When he physically CANNOT move. When he has no option but to stay still.
Oh god the sounds he would make would be EXQUISITE!
From whines to grunts to everything in between.

Not to mention the STUNNING sight he would be.
Sweat dripping down his body and making him all glistening.
his magnificent abs and nipples sticking out.
And we can NEVER forget his magnificent sight that is his hair all messed up.

Kai is perfection in all his forms and states of being.
But a tied up Kai.... would be one of my favourite forms of him.
 
Last edited:
  • Like
  • Wow
Reactions: yeji and kinnie

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
Please write a fanfiction.
nope, won't happen! Mostly bcs like...
I don't wanna portray Kai wrong if you get me.

I'm not able to put him exactly as I see him in my mind, into words.
 
  • Like
  • Wow
Reactions: yeji and kinnie

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
the queen at it again :sanapray:
 
  • Love
Reactions: maruberry
Joined
8 March 2019
Messages
6,995
Reactions Received
12,662
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
691
Fandom
Exo L
Gender
Male
Ship
I'm not able to put him exactly as I see him in my mind, into words.
But dude... You basically wrote a poem (albeit erotic but still)... There's a poetry section on FF.net .. lol
 
  • Haha
Reactions: maruberry

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread