I want to know what's in your trash :D (1 Viewer)

Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
5,718
Reactions Received
22,690
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
... are you a healthy eater? have you been smoking a lot? what's currently inside of it? :jenniesmug:

I am not proud of my trashcan at all :sadcat: it's not how it normally is, but rn it's filled with cans of alcohol and candy leftovers.. BUT I will simply blame it on my friends because, like I said, it usually isn't this bad...

 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
more or less food waste :jisoosmh:
 

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
Right now I'm good I guess :jisoosmh: I had a lot of fruits lately, but also chips and chocolate:wimwim: no alcohol cans this time tho and I don't smoke
 

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Well if i go to closest trash bin which is below my pc, it has empty candy and chips bags, ripped papers and receipts, main trash under the sink has mostly regular stuff, bio waste, advertisements, newspapers, plastic packages..
 

JakeyWantsCakey

Stan Treasure!
.
.
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
9,507
Reactions Received
26,077
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
I eat trash tbh My family has been away for the weekend and 2/3 of my meals so far have just been microwave burgers LOL plus I couldn't be bothered to cook last night so I just had chocolate lava cakes because it was like 9pm and they only took 40 seconds to cook, once again in the microwave...
 

Wooyoungie

로레나 ♡
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
640
Reactions Received
4,736
Location
ATINY Base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
Some fruit leftovers, chocolate wrappers, few papers and that's it I think :zoomeyes:
 
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
59,664
Reactions Received
93,476
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
188,322
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
empty 2 litter soda bottle and 12 pack cardboard junk mail in the recycle ones.
Plastic bags from various store for those bottles. Jalapeno tops and sugar free candy wrappers in the main trash.
most food containers (ie the chicken or meat package go directly to the outside trash.)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread