Idols who are 100% vanilla in your opinion [18+][Beginning is OK, later on gets VERY 18+] (1 Viewer)

kuro

✰ hiatus ✰
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
17,115
Reactions Received
56,266
Location
spring days
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
If she ever appears on here again and you stumble onto her threads... I'll just say that she gives me inspiration and I aspire for my 18+ threads to be as good as hers!
uh wow
I need some holy water
:pepecross:
 

kuro

✰ hiatus ✰
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
17,115
Reactions Received
56,266
Location
spring days
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck

kuro

✰ hiatus ✰
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
17,115
Reactions Received
56,266
Location
spring days
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
uhhhhh the titles
:pepeslippy:
We didn't think it was possible, but Leean thought of a thread disgusting enough to traumatize herself!

After months of giving trauma to innocent users who accidentally clicked on her thread, she finally managed to do that to herself!
 

kuro

✰ hiatus ✰
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
17,115
Reactions Received
56,266
Location
spring days
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
That's just the tip of the icing for her! 🤣
uhhhhhh help?
:welp:

We didn't think it was possible, but Leean thought of a thread disgusting enough to traumatize herself!

After months of giving trauma to innocent users who accidentally clicked on her thread, she finally managed to do that to herself!
lmaooooooooo, I can't even imagine it though lol
"dick cheese" im CRYING
 

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
should I take that as a compliment?
I'm flattered?
:pepeslippy:
Take it as a compliment! We will make a thirtsy fan out of you yet!

Besides, I am surprised you are still so innocent! It is so obvious Hyuna doms E'dawn!
 
  • Like
  • Wow
Reactions: yeji and kuro

kuro

✰ hiatus ✰
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
17,115
Reactions Received
56,266
Location
spring days
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Take it as a compliment! We will make a thirtsy fan out of you yet!

Besides, I am surprised you are still so innocent! It is so obvious Hyuna doms E'dawn!
oh my fucking god I CHOKED on my lemonade
... I don't even want to think about that lol
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Reactions: yeji and maruberry

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread