COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

Idols who might be actual angels (1 Viewer)

maruberry

I offer free hugs
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
Who are some idols who are too good to be true, too precious for this world and too giving to actually be real!

Here are my nominations!

NCT/WayV Kun - Has that man gotten angry ever? He leads his members well and they all adore him, he takes care of them, cooks for them and listens to them! He lets them tease him and never gets mad at them. An actual angel on earth!

EXO Suho - How has he been able to keep going? How has he been able to not slip up all this time? He is like a guardian angel to EXO that has never faltered. he might be ad or disappointed or sad or feeling any other emotion out there, but when it comes down to it he is in control of himself and his words.

potato

☆ Stan Yolkie ☆
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Moa
Ship
Apink Eunji
I might be a little biased here but people on variety shows always comment on how nice she is and whenever she sings with group, she makes sure not to make her voice too powerful so that she doesn't stand out too much and everyone can sychronise together. She had some really good thoughts on Hello Counselor too and really voiced her opinions on there when guest idols are normally quite quiet on there. She's so sweet and I hope she gets more love <3

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Suzy seems like a good girl... other than Suzy hmmm i'm not sure???? maybe Chanyeol he seems real to me.

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Lex stan
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Yongguk, he's donated to countless charities, has given a lot of different donations to children as well such as dolls and books, sponsored children and visited orphanages, ect. Hes also vocal about others helping those in need, and BAP fans have also often donated things and supported charities in under BAPs name, the biggest one I remember is a school that babyz funded in a rural place where school was very far to get to. He also has written a song based on a movie where children were abused and for sewol, and a lot of other social commentary and uplifting songs.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Yongguk, he's donated to countless charities, has given a lot of different donations to children as well such as dolls and books, sponsored children and visited orphanages, ect. Hes also vocal about others helping those in need, and BAP fans have also often donated things and supported charities in under BAPs name, the biggest one I remember is a school that babyz funded in a rural place where school was very far to get to. He also has written a song based on a movie where children were abused and for sewol, and a lot of other social commentary and uplifting songs.
I never followed B.A.P. closely, but this guy always seemed super likable to me. If I did follow them, he'd surely be my bias from the group :sanapray:

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
Reactions Received
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
KS Coins
Fandom
arianator
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Eun Jiwon
He is the best senior artist someone can wish for. Defently knows how to push his juniors and still not over how amazing he was to dara in one of her videos.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
luoshifemy
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
Hello???? Jimin!!!!! :lovelycooky: The sweetest bean to ever bless our eyes:sakUwu: you’ll never find someone who met my boy trash talking him

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
luoshifemy
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
The kindest and most caring member according to BTS. And Hobi too. His smile is always so ingenious. What do you think about that @blurryface ?
Oh I just love him:lovelycooky: how can one tiny little boy hold so much softness inside him

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread