Idols You Miss (1 Viewer)

Mew

~Angel of Death~
.
Joined
29 November 2018
Messages
2,249
Reactions Received
4,602
Location
England, London
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6
Fandom
Shawol
Gender
Female
kinda miss jessica...
not that anyone knows this, but Jessica was my first Female Ult bias up til maybe 2013 ^^
Just MBLAQ, Joon and Mir mainly... Oh Kevin Woo... i miss many people now that i think about it..
 
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
1,180
Reactions Received
4,085
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
Jonghyun even tho he wasn't my favorite I enjoyed his jokes etc. I hope he's better now.

I miss History as a whole too.

I also miss Cross Gene and miss Casper and Takuya with them.

I miss E'Dawn with Pentagon bc ngl I got into Pentagon bc of E'Dawn.

I miss f(x) I wish they would comeback this year.

I miss 2ne1 bc they had fucking bops and closest girl group for me to ever stan ngl.

I miss the whole SNSD even tho I never stanned but I respected them as a whole and loooved their bops

I miss Infinite and Vixx too.

There's probably more but these came to top of my head.
 
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
59,622
Reactions Received
93,433
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
187,546
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
Pristin
Orange caramel
Fx
Victoria especially have not seen her for so long in anything fun.
{Jessica
and to an extent all of snsd
Taeyeon Yoona ect i miss the frequency with which they used to appear on tv music broadcasts ect.}
I want to see those senior idols like fx and snsd show up to music shows and interact with the new kids.
But that is kinda like missing your childhood they are gone, cope.
 
Joined
23 November 2018
Messages
592
Reactions Received
2,029
Location
Buddy Hole
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Pronouns
she/her
Vixx, BtoB and SHINee members only just started enlisting and I already miss them all. :(
I'd also love to see G.NA come back, she didn't deserve to be used like that.
And then there's Sungmin, only if knetz let him return to Super Junior.

And yeah, I guess we all miss Jonghyun. T_T
 

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
19,193
Reactions Received
60,789
Location
Tokki Topia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,207
Fandom
Toxic
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
All of T-ara and SNSD. Particularly wanted solo work from Soyeon and Sunny
 
  • Like
Reactions: Evergreen

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread