- Joined
- 18 November 2018
- Messages
- 13,505
- Reactions Received
- 41,701
- Location
- Estonia
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 514
- Gender
- Non-Binary
- Pronouns
- He/They
- Ship
- Wreck
I will show them this video! This video really sums up why I love Kai!
Look how elegantly he moves, how he the choreo look so stunning, delicate and intricate!
How his face lights up with wonder looking at the butterfly made of his hands!
The way he smiles with pure undiluted joy and how he just looks overall so beautifully, amazingly in his element!
This is why I love Kai
I love seeing him do what he loves
Look how elegantly he moves, how he the choreo look so stunning, delicate and intricate!
How his face lights up with wonder looking at the butterfly made of his hands!
The way he smiles with pure undiluted joy and how he just looks overall so beautifully, amazingly in his element!
This is why I love Kai
I love seeing him do what he loves