If England wins... (2 Viewers)

Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
If England wins...................................................... I'll sleep without problems as well......................
Your country is full of Italian too?
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Michael

Panda

.
.
.
.
Joined
24 September 2018
Messages
8,755
Reactions Received
24,302
Location
Somewhere Near Bamboo
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
12
Fandom
Starlight
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Wreck
am I the only one rooting for Italy at this site? lmao
 

Panda

.
.
.
.
Joined
24 September 2018
Messages
8,755
Reactions Received
24,302
Location
Somewhere Near Bamboo
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
12
Fandom
Starlight
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Wreck
  • Haha
  • Love
Reactions: Magician and Willow
Joined
8 March 2019
Messages
6,995
Reactions Received
12,662
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
691
Fandom
Exo L
Gender
Male
Ship
Its clear Italy won given @Panda 's post... but the dissonance was too much. Who would I root for? England? The country from which my family immigrated from... or Italy? The quintessential country of Catholicism.. The religion that I grew up in... Its like choosing between having a beach house or an okay house with lots of servants... such a hard choice...
 
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,111
Reactions Received
52,977
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
173,072
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
Its clear Italy won given @Panda 's post... but the dissonance was too much. Who would I root for? England? The country from which my family immigrated from... or Italy? The quintessential country of Catholicism.. The religion that I grew up in... Its like choosing between having a beach house or an okay house with lots of servants... such a hard choice...
But which is which in ur scenario? Is England the beach house, n Italy the house with lots of servanrs-or vice versa? LOL. im guessing England is the okay house with lots of servants, here: like Downton Abbey?
 
Joined
8 March 2019
Messages
6,995
Reactions Received
12,662
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
691
Fandom
Exo L
Gender
Male
Ship
im guessing England is the okay house with lots of servants, here: like Downton Abbey?
Wasn't really a thought at the time.. but nice deduction. But for some reason I see Italy as the Beach House. Can't really say why.
 
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,111
Reactions Received
52,977
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
173,072
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
Wasn't really a thought at the time.. but nice deduction. But for some reason I see Italy as the Beach House. Can't really say why.
Watch Luca n imagine living in a beach house there. You wont hv trouble deciding between tat n Downton Abbey after tat maybe. Iv nvr been to Italy but i hv been to England(tho not in a castle like building like Highclere{real life site exterior of Downton Abbey}. I know irl isnt like either show, but maybe Before Midnight might be close to irl, tho its not a beach house-n its just a vacation. Also it wasnt in Italy, it was in Greece. But still....choose the beach house: Mediterranean-like abode(wat thread are we off-topicing in again?). LOL.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
am I the only one rooting for Italy at this site? lmao
Ayy I'm here, Italy always my #1 in world football lol.
And I really never like England winning so :taesip:

And we won :jenniesmug:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread