If someone who was very close to you turned into a zombie, would you kill them to save yourself and the people around you? (1 Viewer)

Joined
10 March 2020
Messages
685
Reactions Received
1,404
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I'm sorry everyone but i couldn't do it! I know that their dangerous and stuff but i couldn't look my twin in the eye and point a gun at her! I mean i just couldn't! I know some other people might say like oh your stupid for not shooting them, Well if i'm stupid then your FRICKING heartless because i could never even if i was a grown woman i couldn't do that to her! :( especially! It might be easier to shoot an zombie who you never met before but if your about to shoot the person who you care about then its whole another story, well at least to me it is.
 

kuro

✰ hiatus ✰
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
17,115
Reactions Received
56,266
Location
spring days
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
if one must die to save 10 it doesn't matter who dies :yolk: even though it'll be hard. if let's say @potato was in the position to kill me :wimwim: I hope she'd do it to save everyone else from me and my 🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩 lmao
 
Joined
8 March 2019
Messages
6,995
Reactions Received
12,662
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
691
Fandom
Exo L
Gender
Male
Ship
If I were to understand that the anima [or soul] has vacated the body; then the body is just a vessel for the curse.. I could do it.
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck

potato

☆ Stan Yolkie ☆
.
Joined
22 May 2019
Messages
5,913
Reactions Received
28,273
Location
Under the Earth
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Moa
Ship
if one must die to save 10 it doesn't matter who dies :yolk: even though it'll be hard. if let's say @potato was in the position to kill me :wimwim: I hope she'd do it to save everyone else from me and my 🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩 lmao
I probably would. :wimwim: Anything to stop those emojis:pepecross:
 

mirella

✧✦ soloist akgae ✦✧
.
Joined
9 November 2018
Messages
1,859
Reactions Received
13,182
Location
Pacifika
Website
www.last.fm
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L?
Gender
Female
Ship
Wreck

Mew

~Angel of Death~
.
Joined
29 November 2018
Messages
2,249
Reactions Received
4,602
Location
England, London
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6
Fandom
Shawol
Gender
Female
Yeah I'd kill them no problem. They may look like the person but they no longer are.
 

perhapz

ab imo pectore
.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
6,070
Reactions Received
31,387
Location
🏰 & 🍀
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Hell yeah I would
Gotta take down all these brain-eaters if I want to survive

But tbh, the will to survive inside of me would make me pull the trigger, because I know the person I love/cared about that became a zombie would also want me to shot her
 

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
19,193
Reactions Received
60,789
Location
Tokki Topia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,207
Fandom
Toxic
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
I'd try
I can't even break a pencil :yolk:
 

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,131
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,398
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
I would probably try to since in a way they're already gone, but knowing me I would somehow still die during the fight :lisalaugh:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread