If you care about your idol, read this. (1 Viewer)

Joined
18 August 2019
Messages
1,773
Reactions Received
3,304
Location
In the SHINee World
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,895
Fandom
Multistan
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
They/them preferred
The issue would be how does he prove he didn't know? If he could do that then Starships termination of his contract wouldn't stand well but I wouldn't know where to begin with that
I'm not stepping into the debate, just lurking, but I will clarify that the contract termination seems to be fake news. There's no official statement from Starship
 

Abeamus

.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
74,239
Reactions Received
76,670
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
188,772
Ship
Wreck
I'm not stepping into the debate, just lurking, but I will clarify that the contract termination seems to be fake news. There's no official statement from Starship
I have seen that but I don't think no official statement necessarily means it isn't true as they are already getting heat for removing him from Monsta X, imagine if they announced they terminated his contract on top, they could just be saving themselves
 

Venomous

ᵀᴴᴬᵀ Monbebe/WENEE
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
2,809
Reactions Received
6,360
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
10,457
Fandom
Weneebebe
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
Any
The issue would be how does he prove he didn't know? If he could do that then Starships termination of his contract wouldn't stand well but I wouldn't know where to begin with that
Honestly I don't really worry about that right now because it's all hypothetical. He'd already announced he'd willingly left the group before Starship terminated his contract, so it would depend on if he even wanted to return in the first place.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread