If You Could Make An Idol (1 Viewer)

Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
  • Haha
Reactions: kuro

Mayday

🍓Your 1-Up Girl🍓
.
Joined
26 September 2018
Messages
8,197
Reactions Received
27,145
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Hi Hello Brian was everything.

Image result for hi hello young k


Along with days gone by Dowoon.
21080



If you say you aren't whipped, you're lying.
 
  • Like
Reactions: kuro

kuro

✰ hiatus ✰
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
17,115
Reactions Received
56,266
Location
spring days
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
They're a band under JYP.

I think you'd like them a lot.
day6?
oh, I've heard of them xD, I thought you were referring to something else

that one song that goes "why am I alone" is my fav. by them
 
  • Like
Reactions: Mayday

Mayday

🍓Your 1-Up Girl🍓
.
Joined
26 September 2018
Messages
8,197
Reactions Received
27,145
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
day6?
oh, I've heard of them xD, I thought you were referring to something else

that one song that goes "why am I alone" is my fav. by them
If you liked I Need Somebody, you would definitely like I Like You :welp:
 
  • Wow
Reactions: kuro

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread