Aw thanks, so sweetI'd gift @YIBO some blueberry muffins.
Aw thanks, so sweetI'd gift @YIBO some blueberry muffins.
yeees let's choose a good movie
@Lady_Grey some tea from Britain
@MinSquishy hugs and some new jerry hammer
@kodoku some books on psychology, cause I see her as the KS doctor in a way
@Bookworm some soilwork albums
@kuro a locket with a black cat inside
@kinnie senpai's words of wisdom
@igloo sailor moon crystal (unless you already have it, then have another one lol)
Lord? We live in the middle ages aye? lol![]()
thanks my lord
![]()
I am kiddingLord? We live in the middle ages aye? lol
We're in some kind of limbo atm all I know and ok! :DI am kiddingmaybe we do
You know I was kiddingWe're in some kind of limbo atm all I know and ok! :D
I know you were, I am just sayin' is all. Teaboo forever : xYou know I was kiddingbring back my teaboo part
![]()
TEABOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOI know you were, I am just sayin' is all. Teaboo forever : x
Yessssss all the yessssssss <3 Tea is the way!TEABOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO![]()
Yessssss all the yessssssss <3 Tea is the way!
we two would easily be able to decide on oneyeees let's choose a good movie![]()
I'd gift @potato some exotic potatoes.
Gift @potato a sack of potatoes![]()
NO TAG????Thank you. So many potatoes
I would gift:
@Skinnny the world because she deserves it
@la_mort_pour_vous a date with Baekhyun
@kinnie Jungwoo
@kuro the opportunity to meet Vijay so we could fangirl together
@mirella a beautiful prom that she will remember forever, and we can't forget the pool party at her place afterwards![]()
@Lucky a bucketload of fries (I'll give in for once TT)
@kodoku all the happiness in the world
@ikonicraja @NASA VIP tickets to meet ariana grande
there are plenty of good movies we would enjoywe two would easily be able to decide on one![]()
aww tatoThank you. So many potatoes
I would gift:
@Skinnny the world because she deserves it
@la_mort_pour_vous a date with Baekhyun
@kinnie Jungwoo
@kuro the opportunity to meet Vijay so we could fangirl together
@mirella a beautiful prom that she will remember forever, and we can't forget the pool party at her place afterwards![]()
@Lucky a bucketload of fries (I'll give in for once TT)
@kodoku all the happiness in the world
@ikonicraja @NASA VIP tickets to meet ariana grande
How could I forget my Sweety?NO TAG????
![]()
![]()
why pototo?
we also have a similar taste so that's helpfulthere are plenty of good movies we would enjoy![]()
yesHow could I forget my Sweety?There were just too many people to tag :c
@Lady_Grey will get all the tea she desires![]()
I love how me and @ikonicraja both have ari stuff, just goes to show just how iconic we are rn, we've only been rocking the ari aesthetic for a few days but everyone already reckognises the ari luv <3Thank you. So many potatoes
I would gift:
@Skinnny the world because she deserves it
@la_mort_pour_vous a date with Baekhyun
@kinnie Jungwoo
@kuro the opportunity to meet Vijay so we could fangirl together
@mirella a beautiful prom that she will remember forever, and we can't forget the pool party at her place afterwards![]()
@Lucky a bucketload of fries (I'll give in for once TT)
@kodoku all the happiness in the world
@ikonicraja @NASA VIP tickets to meet ariana grande