- Joined
- 2 September 2018
- Messages
- 12,423
- Reactions Received
- 54,952
- Location
- ARMY base 💕
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 55
- Gender
- Female
- Ship
exactly, it would be so easywe also have a similar taste so that's helpful![]()
exactly, it would be so easywe also have a similar taste so that's helpful![]()
it's truly magicalI love how me and @ikonicraja both have ari stuff, just goes to show just how iconic we are rn, we've only been rocking the ari aesthetic for a few days but everyone already reckognises the ari luv <3
it's always easy with us after allexactly, it would be so easy![]()
honestly it's an honor, I feel so special to be recognised so widely and to do it beside you, the most iconic user we have <3it's truly magicalwe both really are the most iconic duo on ks currently
I am glad we have gotten close and that people can witness the beauty of this all <3honestly it's an honor, I feel so special to be recognised so widely and to do it beside you, the most iconic user we have <3
i feel so blessed <3I am glad we have gotten close and that people can witness the beauty of this all <3
Well you guys and @kuro have only been talking about her nearly every day on discord as wellI love how me and @ikonicraja both have ari stuff, just goes to show just how iconic we are rn, we've only been rocking the ari aesthetic for a few days but everyone already reckognises the ari luv <3
I feel blessed too <3i feel so blessed <3
people gotta appreciate the new generation's most talented singerWell you guys and @kuro have only been talking about her nearly every day on discord as well![]()
Well yeah but I didn't need an ari dp to do that, I was already quoting her almost everyday in my username or statusWell you guys and @kuro have only been talking about her nearly every day on discord as well![]()
exactly. we both have done that a lot.Well yeah but I didn't need an ari dp to do that, I was already quoting her almost everyday in my username or status![]()
we been repping for such a long time omgexactly. we both have done that a lot.
we really have beenwe been repping for such a long time omg![]()
I saw that, was gonna give it a love too but ur so quick, we love that efficiencywe really have been![]()
I accidently double postedI saw that, was gonna give it a love too but ur so quick, we love that efficiency![]()
It's ok I can heart react this one now insteadI accidently double postedso had to delete it
so many hearts are being send nowIt's ok I can heart react this one now instead![]()
it could be
I think a Neo Japonism album would be a fair trade![]()