If you woke up in your bias' body... (1 Viewer)

taemkitten

누난 너무 예뻐
.
.
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
2,581
Reactions Received
10,912
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
What would you do if you woke up after a long night's sleep and suddenly you were somewhere else? The room wasn't what you knew nor where you fell asleep the night before. Things smelled different - you smelled different, and distinctly so. Your body moved as it normally would, but when you looked down at your arms you realized something wasn't quite right.

How weird would it be? Would it be something awesome? Would you be terrified as Hell to be someone you weren't?
Would you be able to live their life for even one day - or what if you were stuck in their body for a few days? A week? A MONTH?
Is your bias the opposite gender? How weird might that be?

What would be the first thing you do in your new body, with your new life?
Would you try to find yourself and see if that was your bias there - would you contact your family and tell them not to panic?
 

taemkitten

누난 너무 예뻐
.
.
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
2,581
Reactions Received
10,912
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I would be very confused since I don’t know a word of Korean, lol.
But what if you spoke their language, knew it when you woke up in their body, but that was where it stopped in knowing things?
 

SeulPika

Seulgi's PR Team
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
3,403
Reactions Received
17,163
Location
Edinburgh, Scotland
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,412
Fandom
Reveluv & Uaena

Darkyoda47

♡ Jessica's Slave ♡
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
10,716
Reactions Received
52,564
Location
Buddy Hole
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
279
Fandom
Golden Star
Gender
Male
Ship
And break up with Tyler Kwon and get TaengSic back together!!
It was reported they broke up last year. This came with rumors that Tyler Kwon is gay :oof_tea::oof_tea:
 

SeulPika

Seulgi's PR Team
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
3,403
Reactions Received
17,163
Location
Edinburgh, Scotland
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,412
Fandom
Reveluv & Uaena
It was reported they broke up last year. This came with rumors that Tyler Kwon is gay :oof_tea::oof_tea:
Our Ice Princess can do so much better than him.
 
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
3,675
Reactions Received
13,340
Location
Idol Hell
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
But what if you spoke their language, knew it when you woke up in their body, but that was where it stopped in knowing things?
Then I guess I would try my best to pretend to be Taeyeon, and release a full album.
 

SeulPika

Seulgi's PR Team
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
3,403
Reactions Received
17,163
Location
Edinburgh, Scotland
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,412
Fandom
Reveluv & Uaena
Shh he funded B&E!
We love him :pandalove:
Oh and another action I would take if I was Jessica.

Take control of Coridel and give Playback a fucking comeback!!
 

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
19,193
Reactions Received
60,789
Location
Tokki Topia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,207
Fandom
Toxic
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
It was reported they broke up last year. This came with rumors that Tyler Kwon is gay :oof_tea::oof_tea:
Lmao
I'd either go hunting for tea or take a rich people nap
 
Joined
30 March 2019
Messages
5,067
Reactions Received
15,900
Location
𝚂𝚞𝚐𝚊'𝚜 𝚁𝚊𝚙𝚜 🤍
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Squoosh ♡
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
they / them
Ship
Wreck
Make everyone to bow down to the superior house, House Targaryen smh
Hmph. The superior house is House Tryell
I would be very confused since I don’t know a word of Korean, lol.
I wouldn't be too confused... I know korean lmao.
But that would be weird.
 

arieam

.
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
1,232
Reactions Received
5,247
Location
Canada
Website
youtube.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
If I woke up in Jessica's body, I'd announce a comeback and release my fucking album :pandamad::pandamad::pandamad:
@arieam @BritishLuvie @Golden_Wishes right guys? :pepecry1:
i'd wake up and see jessica's definition of "always working on music" is 2 half-finished songs and a book of poems :pepecry1:
and then i'd elope with tiffany bc jeti was the real ship :queen:
 

Darkyoda47

♡ Jessica's Slave ♡
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
10,716
Reactions Received
52,564
Location
Buddy Hole
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
279
Fandom
Golden Star
Gender
Male
Ship
i'd wake up and see jessica's definition of "always working on music" is 2 half-finished songs and a book of poems :pepecry1:
and then i'd elope with tiffany bc jeti was the real ship :queen:
:seokeyes::seokeyes::seokeyes:
We TaengSic in this house
 

taemkitten

누난 너무 예뻐
.
.
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
2,581
Reactions Received
10,912
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
If I woke up in Taemin's body, first thing I'd do is stare at myself. Like. Just.
Handsome af. Pet my hair, pet my shoulders - it would be such a strange experience.

Then I'd probably freak out because holy Hell I have to figure out how to not freak out the rest of the SHINee members, my managers, people at the company etc. Take a day off, tbh, because I'd pretend to be sick and just mull over what happened, try to figure out how it happened, and try to figure out a way to text my sister to explain it without her freaking out too or ignoring the random number from South Korea texting her (because..well...the voice wouldn't help in the call much if I made a call - plus the charges would be ridiculous).

And then I'd pet my hair again before stuffing my face without worry that I'd gain weight (because Taemin just...doesn't...) and probably test out to see if I could dance like him or if that was something his body didn't retain when I switched with him.
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
See if that tattoo is real or not!!!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread