- Joined
- 18 November 2018
- Messages
- 10,716
- Reactions Received
- 52,564
- Location
- Buddy Hole
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 279
- Fandom
- Golden Star
- Gender
- Male
- Ship
YWODUQ9DI9WIE OMFG![]()
Are we actually surprised at this point though?
It's not about "using some drugs". It's about it being against the law in Korea. BI has committed a crime, Also, if your bias is taking ACID, I suggest you get worried because that shit is brain damaging.I always said that swag bad cool blah blah blah image of ygidols are more fake than the rest of k-pop
but has so many scandals, maybe its kinda real
-
btw, I dont care if idols use some drugs
YGanga Entertainment.Are we actually surprised at this point though?![]()
I know, if he broke the law, he needs to be punished. I just not judge, because I dont see problems about marijuanaIt's not about "using some drugs". It's about it being against the law in Korea. BI has committed a crime, Also, if your bias is taking ACID, I suggest you get worried because that shit is brain damaging.
culture of corruption.....At this point I can't help but wonder if YG idols really don't care or are just incredibly stupid