Teaser iKON Bobby- U Mad (Title track poster)- January 25th (1 Viewer)

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
I'm ready to call Bobby's album the most underrated male solo album of the year again :sanapray:
People really slept on Love and Fall :yolk:
This will the first iKON music since B.I's departure without his lyrics/production since I believe their last cb was also comprised of songs that were already written by Hanbin.

I actually quite like Bobby's solo stuff and also whenever he collabs with June, so I'm anticipating this, he sometimes goes for a rap/rock combo that sounds really cool :sanapray:
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and Myco

Myco

Ace of Hearts
.
.
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
33,247
Reactions Received
81,309
Location
Beat Interactive
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,036
Fandom
Choice
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
People really slept on Love and Fall :yolk:
This will the first iKON music since B.I's departure without his lyrics/production since I believe their last cb was also comprised of songs that were already written by Hanbin.

I actually quite like Bobby's solo stuff and also whenever he collabs with June, so I'm anticipating this, he sometimes goes for a rap/rock combo that sounds really cool :sanapray:
I still have my copy of Love and Fall :sanapray: lowkey Bobby solo stan :irenecrazy:
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Reactions: yeji and Darkseid

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
I still have my copy of Love and Fall :sanapray: lowkey Bobby solo stan :irenecrazy:
:susPepe:
I still like the iKON boys yep but Bobby is easily the bias by some distance :wimwim:
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and Myco

Myco

Ace of Hearts
.
.
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
33,247
Reactions Received
81,309
Location
Beat Interactive
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,036
Fandom
Choice
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
:susPepe:
I still like the iKON boys yep but Bobby is easily the bias by some distance :wimwim:
yeah definitely relating to this hard lol, i only like some of iKON songs but i do like their vocal & rap line in general too but Bobby is just
 
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: yeji and Darkseid

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
yeah definitely relating to this hard lol, i only like some of iKON songs but i do like their vocal & rap line in general too but Bobby is just
Yeah it sucks they don't get to show it off more often but they have one of the best vocal, rap and dance lines in Kpop, too bad people seem to be not paying attention to them any longer :yolk:
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and Myco

Myco

Ace of Hearts
.
.
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
33,247
Reactions Received
81,309
Location
Beat Interactive
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,036
Fandom
Choice
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
Yeah it sucks they don't get to show it off more often but they have one of the best vocal, rap and dance lines in Kpop, too bad people seem to be not paying attention to them any longer :yolk:
yeah I've read a lot of complaints in the past about them being shipped of to Japan to just perform on concerts a few years back now, their comebacks are really underpromoted too
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and Darkseid

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
People really slept on Love and Fall :yolk:
This will the first iKON music since B.I's departure without his lyrics/production since I believe their last cb was also comprised of songs that were already written by Hanbin.

I actually quite like Bobby's solo stuff and also whenever he collabs with June, so I'm anticipating this, he sometimes goes for a rap/rock combo that sounds really cool :sanapray:
it’s criminal how undervalued that freaking album is
 
  • Like
Reactions: Darkseid

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
BOBBY LOOKS PERFECT
 
  • Love
Reactions: Darkseid

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread