COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

Teaser iKON Bobby- U Mad (Title track poster)- January 25th (1 Viewer)

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
Pls support ma boi Bobby for his 2nd solo album :sanapray:

@Ikonic

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
I'm ready to call Bobby's album the most underrated male solo album of the year again :sanapray:
People really slept on Love and Fall :yolk:
This will the first iKON music since B.I's departure without his lyrics/production since I believe their last cb was also comprised of songs that were already written by Hanbin.

I actually quite like Bobby's solo stuff and also whenever he collabs with June, so I'm anticipating this, he sometimes goes for a rap/rock combo that sounds really cool :sanapray:

Myco

Ace of Hearts
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Choice
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
This will the first iKON music since B.I's departure without his lyrics/production since I believe their last cb was also comprised of songs that were already written by Hanbin.

I actually quite like Bobby's solo stuff and also whenever he collabs with June, so I'm anticipating this, he sometimes goes for a rap/rock combo that sounds really cool :sanapray:
I still have my copy of Love and Fall :sanapray: lowkey Bobby solo stan :irenecrazy:

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
I still have my copy of Love and Fall :sanapray: lowkey Bobby solo stan :irenecrazy:
:susPepe:
I still like the iKON boys yep but Bobby is easily the bias by some distance :wimwim:

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
yeah definitely relating to this hard lol, i only like some of iKON songs but i do like their vocal & rap line in general too but Bobby is just
Yeah it sucks they don't get to show it off more often but they have one of the best vocal, rap and dance lines in Kpop, too bad people seem to be not paying attention to them any longer :yolk:

Myco

Ace of Hearts
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Choice
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
Yeah it sucks they don't get to show it off more often but they have one of the best vocal, rap and dance lines in Kpop, too bad people seem to be not paying attention to them any longer :yolk:
yeah I've read a lot of complaints in the past about them being shipped of to Japan to just perform on concerts a few years back now, their comebacks are really underpromoted too

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
Reactions Received
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
KS Coins
Fandom
arianator
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck

it’s criminal how undervalued that freaking album is

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
Reactions Received
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
KS Coins
Fandom
arianator
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
BOBBY LOOKS PERFECT

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread