I'm An Old Wise Man. Are You? (2 Viewers)

Emanresu

Tzuyu Fanboy
.
Joined
4 December 2018
Messages
3,200
Reactions Received
11,455
Location
USA
Website
emanresukdrama.wordpress.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
205
Fandom
Once, Sone
Gender
Male
I'm An Old Wise Man. Are You?




Grasshopper:


But Eman.

In these 30 long years you've been on this Earth have you learned anything? Or have you just pined over Tzuyu this whole time?

Eman:

*blinks*

*stares*

*nervously stuffs phone w/ Tzuyu background into pants pocket.*

Well young grasshopper funny you should ask! What luck! I in fact have learned something!

Let me share it with you...

*pauses for effect*

If You Look For It. You Will Find It.

Grasshopper:

*blinks*

*stares*

Huh? Old man are you drunk again?

Eman:

Okay let me explain.

It's all about perspective kid.

If you go around looking for trouble. You will find it.

If you go around looking for negativity. You will find it.

If you go around looking for....

*sees grasshopper's eyes glaze over*

Okay perhaps another way...

*whips out glass and water pitcher*

*pours water to halfway mark of glass*



Okay young grasshopper. Is this glass half empty or half full?

Grasshopper:

*sniffs to make sure it's not Vodka*

Hmm... Well I think it's half full.

Eman:

CORRECT!

The glass is half full!

You gotta look for the positive or all you'll see is negative.

Remember this grasshopper.

Grasshopper:

You're lame old man. Can I go now. TWICE's got a V-live on and I'm dying to see me some Tzuyu. She's fucking beautiful.

Eman:

Go on grasshopper. Go on.

*laughs to self as Grasshopper runs to watch Tzuyu*

What a smart lad.... Exceptional really.

Wait. Tzuyu has a V-live now???

*runs after Grasshopper*

 
Last edited:

jasque

Antifragile
.
.
Joined
29 August 2018
Messages
11,564
Reactions Received
42,959
Location
Brasil
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,971
Fandom
Chahee Lovers
Gender
Male
I'm An Old Wise Man. Are You?




Grasshopper:


But Eman.

In these 30 long years you've been on this Earth have you learned anything? Or have you just pined over Tzuyu this whole time?

Eman:

*blinks*

*stares*

*nervously stuffs phone w/ Tzuyu background into pants pocket.*

Well young grasshopper funny you should ask! What luck! I in fact have learned something!

Let me share it with you...

*pauses for effect*

If You Look For It. You Will Find It.

Grasshopper:

*blinks*

*stares*

Huh? Old man are you drunk again?

Eman:

Okay let me explain.

It's all about perspective kid.

If you go around looking for trouble. You will find it.

If you go around looking for negativity. You will find it.

If you go around looking for....

*sees grasshopper's eyes glaze over*

Okay perhaps another way...

*whips out glass and water pitcher*

*pours water to halfway mark of glass*



Okay young grasshopper. Is this glass half empty or half full?

Grasshopper:

*sniffs to make sure it's not Vodka*

Hmm... Well I think it's half full.

Eman:

CORRECT!

The glass is half full!

You gotta look for the positive or all you'll see is negative.

Remember this grasshopper.

Grasshopper:

You're lame old man. Can I go now. TWICE's got a V-live on and I'm dying to see me some Tzuyu. She's fucking beautiful.

Eman:

Go on grasshopper. Go on.

*laughs to self as Grasshopper runs to watch Tzuyu*

What a smart lad.... Exceptional really.

Wait. Tzuyu has a V-live now???

*runs after Grasshopper*

You're the junior of the perv gang tho, out aging only @igloo
 

Emanresu

Tzuyu Fanboy
.
Joined
4 December 2018
Messages
3,200
Reactions Received
11,455
Location
USA
Website
emanresukdrama.wordpress.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
205
Fandom
Once, Sone
Gender
Male
You're the junior of the perv gang tho, out aging only @igloo

That means we're a troupe of old wise men.

I feel like we should be carrying gifts and following the Star of Bethlehem.
 

igloo

cheesecake is delicious
.
Joined
31 August 2018
Messages
2,562
Reactions Received
15,940
Location
in the rain
Website
www.pinterest.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
8,748
Fandom
N/A
Gender
Male
Ship
That means we're a troupe of old wise men.

I feel like we should be carrying gifts and following the Star of Bethlehem.
well contextually
it'd be the Shapely Backside of Bethlehem
 
Joined
24 September 2018
Messages
404
Reactions Received
1,806
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
I am not wise, old, nor a man, but everyone should come to terms with Tzuyu's beauty at some point in their lifetime. :sanapray:
It is a necessity to survive in this world :pandaboss:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Emanresu and igloo

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread