I'm Basically A Teen Girl (1 Viewer)

Emanresu

Tzuyu Fanboy
.
Joined
4 December 2018
Messages
3,200
Reactions Received
11,455
Location
USA
Website
emanresukdrama.wordpress.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
205
Fandom
Once, Sone
Gender
Male
I'm Basically A Teen Girl




I'm a 31 year old straight male.


But one of things I've come to realize about myself is that essentially I have the entertainment taste of a teen girl.

Like I'm all about Twilight. Don't you diss it! It's MAGICAL!

Vampire Diaries was my fucking tv jam. (I so wanted Damon and Elena together... But then it happened and eh.....)

My favorite channel is Freeform.

Pitch Perfect is like comedy gold.

So was Mean Girls.

I'm into K-dramas and K-pop.


Not to say only teen girls like all this stuff.

But come on...

If I were a marketing analytic firm running the numbers on me I'd be like.... Yep...

13-24 year old female.





What about you?

Who is a "teen girl" as well?
 
Joined
30 March 2019
Messages
5,067
Reactions Received
15,900
Location
𝚂𝚞𝚐𝚊'𝚜 𝚁𝚊𝚙𝚜 🤍
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Squoosh ♡
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
they / them
Ship
Wreck
You are quite the different teen girl than me, lol.

Though 'Pitch Perfect' and 'Mean Girls' were amazing. :sj_weary:

And I'm pretty sure everyone is into K-Dramas and K-Pop on this site :haylul:

Then again, I'm a really weird crackhead of a female teenager that is bi/pan with a tomboy-ish character. :jisoosmh::sakUwu:
 

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
ahaashakjfd not really I guess lol I don't like most of the stuff you listed except Kpop and Kdramas. Twilight gets on my nerves. Maybe it's because I'm a writing major lol
 
Joined
8 March 2019
Messages
6,995
Reactions Received
12,662
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
691
Fandom
Exo L
Gender
Male
Ship
Are you sure you're not gay 🤣 😅
Vampire Diaries was my fucking tv jam. (I so wanted Damon and Elena together... But then it happened and eh.....)
Eh. The side characters were the reason I continued to watch.

My favorite channel is Freeform.
I mean there is a lot of quality programming (i.e. The Fosters, Switched at Birth, Shadow Hunters, PLL, etc.)..
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
As a teen girl I reject you
 

Emanresu

Tzuyu Fanboy
.
Joined
4 December 2018
Messages
3,200
Reactions Received
11,455
Location
USA
Website
emanresukdrama.wordpress.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
205
Fandom
Once, Sone
Gender
Male
You are quite the different teen girl than me, lol.

Though 'Pitch Perfect' and 'Mean Girls' were amazing. :sj_weary:

And I'm pretty sure everyone is into K-Dramas and K-Pop on this site :haylul:

Then again, I'm a really weird crackhead of a female teenager that is bi/pan with a tomboy-ish character. :jisoosmh::sakUwu:
We're all teen girls!!!!! Lol.

:dubuwave:
 

Emanresu

Tzuyu Fanboy
.
Joined
4 December 2018
Messages
3,200
Reactions Received
11,455
Location
USA
Website
emanresukdrama.wordpress.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
205
Fandom
Once, Sone
Gender
Male
ahaashakjfd not really I guess lol I don't like most of the stuff you listed except Kpop and Kdramas. Twilight gets on my nerves. Maybe it's because I'm a writing major lol
I'm a writer too. Not a major or anything. But somehow all the moody vampire-ness overcomes my better judgement!

You didn't like Pitch Perfect?

:yolk:
 
Joined
30 March 2019
Messages
5,067
Reactions Received
15,900
Location
𝚂𝚞𝚐𝚊'𝚜 𝚁𝚊𝚙𝚜 🤍
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Squoosh ♡
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
they / them
Ship
Wreck

Emanresu

Tzuyu Fanboy
.
Joined
4 December 2018
Messages
3,200
Reactions Received
11,455
Location
USA
Website
emanresukdrama.wordpress.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
205
Fandom
Once, Sone
Gender
Male
Are you sure you're not gay 🤣 😅

Eh. The side characters were the reason I continued to watch.


I mean there is a lot of quality programming (i.e. The Fosters, Switched at Birth, Shadow Hunters, PLL, etc.)..
😄🤣

Well my porn history would suggest against it!

But my entertainment pursuits??? Lol.


As for Freeform... Yes. And they play Harry Potter nearly every 6 hours so that makes any channel #1.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Skinnny and yeji

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
I'm a writer too. Not a major or anything. But somehow all the moody vampire-ness overcomes my better judgement!

You didn't like Pitch Perfect?

:yolk:
lol I guess my major makes me dislike it then

It was okay, but I wasn't a huge fan lmao
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
59,622
Reactions Received
93,434
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
187,546
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
I tried reading the first twilight book ........ i liked it less than GoT at least i finished book 1 of got after like 4-5 tries twilight i did not even make the trip north to the big city. Did not like that girl at all.
now percy jackson
hunger games
old Louisa may allcott
ect i read a ton of those books.
Dont watch tv any more except for kpop variety or v lives :)
first 2-3 seasons of glee were ok .
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread