Appreciation I'm doing a ritual to summon more Woozi stans to this site (1 Viewer)

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
So, this has been a problem for some time now!

This site is positively infested with DK stans! (love y'all!) and for some reason I am a Woozi stan by my lonesome on this site!
I have taken quite a few measures to try and lure others onto this site, like having auditions to become a Woozi stan and setting up a Woozi idol thread....

Those measures have not worked!
So I have decided to put my skills in black magic to use and just summon one here, whether they are willing or not!

So.

Ignore the spell

Moma kökutütsäsunõn süsiia põpaiküka kökadõdagügi kükesäs arurmimasõstetaböb säsamema käkedäda müminõna

And here are the offerings to fuel the ritual!



 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
good luck :sakUwu:
 
Joined
30 March 2019
Messages
5,067
Reactions Received
15,900
Location
𝚂𝚞𝚐𝚊'𝚜 𝚁𝚊𝚙𝚜 🤍
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Squoosh ♡
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
they / them
Ship
Wreck
XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

And you aren't alone... I am a Woozi Stan...
 
Joined
30 March 2019
Messages
5,067
Reactions Received
15,900
Location
𝚂𝚞𝚐𝚊'𝚜 𝚁𝚊𝚙𝚜 🤍
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Squoosh ♡
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
they / them
Ship
Wreck
  • Love
Reactions: maruberry

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread