- Joined
- 26 February 2019
- Messages
- 2,391
- Reactions Received
- 12,538
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Ship
- Wreck
You can be my sister!
Sweetie I can't even keep up
She my sister!Sweetie I can't even keep up
Auntie
yes!!!! do you want to make one babe?We need a family server cuz I can't keep up
wow
who isn’t your mom at this point
so: @Ozymandias and @goyo are my original parentsHow does @kuroyurihave so many GOSH DARN PARENTS THEN
IM SO SORRYi don‘t know . it was only Bel and me at first but suddenly more parents were added![]()
YES YOU AREam I even your mom![]()
![]()
you forgot the ex-wife of ozy
so: @Ozymandias and @goyo are my original parents
@Belgizen is my step-mom ig
@Son Na Eun is the mom since @goyo had an affair
@Crackhead I call mom IN LAW
same with @maruif
IM SO SORRY![]()
YES YOU ARE
YOU ARE THE ONLY MOM I EVER WANT UWU
of course I want bel too![]()
wait is that you or someone else?you forgot the ex-wife of ozy![]()
of course it is!
THAT‘S THE ANSWER I WANTED
he was married after our relationshipwait is that you or someone else?
I thought you two had a fling!?
YOU WERE NEVER MARRIED
![]()
aww baby girl.of course it is!
and it's the truth
you are sweet, kind, helpful, patient, and so so so so precious
ilysm uwuwuwuwuw
![]()
mine, obviouslyQuestion... If @MonCherry is @kuroyuri's grandma... Whose mother is she?
@goyo @Belgizen @Ozymandias please clarify!