- Joined
- 9 October 2018
- Messages
- 50,688
- Reactions Received
- 142,435
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 134
- Fandom
- arianator
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- she/her
- Ship
- Wreck
I definitely want to see thatI'll go all Drunken Fist Kung Fu on yo ass miss![]()
I definitely want to see thatI'll go all Drunken Fist Kung Fu on yo ass miss![]()
what if I don’t want to?![]()
Run for your life![]()
Well @kuroyuri will just pick a new mom from all the available options thenwhat if I don’t want to?![]()
I CAN MAKE ONEdo you have a glitter ruby picture we could use for the server?
Well @kuroyuri will just pick a new mom from all the available options then![]()
I live dangerously when drunkyou really want some trouble
I hope you aren’t riding your motorbike todayI live dangerously when drunk![]()
Good idea![]()
I'm not gonna do anything except drink more for the rest of the nightyou will be killed like we killed this love if you do that
I hope you will be on discord soonI'm not gonna do anything except drink more for the rest of the night![]()
I hope you will be on discord soonchatting with drunk you is hilarious
I'm trying to do KPS, drink and watch something all at once, Discord is fine too![]()
I was waiting for you to be done watching some stuff
Cya soon, or just DM me and I'll reply lol.
What a patient womanI was waiting for you to be done watching some stuff![]()