- Joined
- 2 September 2018
- Messages
- 12,423
- Reactions Received
- 54,952
- Location
- ARMY base 💕
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 55
- Gender
- Female
- Ship
Technically a Targ (kuro) started the whole treei knew it all along![]()
Technically a Targ (kuro) started the whole treei knew it all along![]()
It started with me making her my childTechnically a Targ (kuro) started the whole tree![]()
conspiracy confirmedTechnically a Targ (kuro) started the whole tree![]()
Everything is not an attackDon’t be a bully, don’t make false accusations![]()
I just thought of betrayal, didn't do itI was a good leader in the endnot the best, but i tried
and you, traitor still came for Targ lead
![]()
Kuro was definitely Drogon lmao, KPS basically became King's Landing after the midway point with her rampageI think they were more like the Dragons![]()
And her making me her dadIt started with me making her my child![]()
Kuro was definitely Drogon lmao, KPS basically became King's Landing after the midway point with her rampage
And her making me her dad![]()
It started with me making her my child![]()
So matrimony and also Tyrells had a targ daughter out of the blueEverything is not an attack
Stick by me sometimes too
I just thought of betrayal, didn't do it
Not that it matters now, Tyrells joined Targs through matrimony so I guess we won too![]()
Why, are there other dads toototally forgot you are her dad
So matrimony and also Tyrells had a targ daughter out of the blue![]()
We shoulda seen it coming. Targaryen dragons doiKuro was definitely Drogon lmao, KPS basically became King's Landing after the midway point with her rampage
And her making me her dad![]()
Why, are there other dads too![]()
Birthed a dragonwell it was only me until kuro decided Ozy is the dad. So apparently we birthed a targ.
that‘s why Tyrell was so goodBirthed a dragon
Mother and Father of dragons![]()
Father of dragonsWe shoulda seen it coming. Targaryen dragons doi![]()
She can have multiple moms but only one dadwho knows? this fam is crazy. someone else may be added in the future
I guess Targs owe their success to us afterallBirthed a dragon
Mother and Father of dragons![]()
Father of dragons
She can have multiple moms but only one dad![]()
But noona is his protectorEverything is not an attack
Stick by me sometimes too
I just thought of betrayal, didn't do it
Not that it matters now, Tyrells joined Targs through matrimony so I guess we won too![]()
But @bulletproof
no multiple moms. Only me and Bel
Who's gonna protecc meBut noona is his protector
You were very focused on that betrayal actually. But true, the alliance became stronger than expected![]()
I won’t accept new moms. @bulletproof is the aunt.But @bulletproof
And like your upcoming shipwreckers
Who's gonna protecc me
Indeed it did
The powers of Noroc![]()
I still protect you as wellBut @bulletproof
And like your upcoming shipwreckers
Who's gonna protecc me
Indeed it did
The powers of Noroc![]()