- Joined
- 11 November 2018
- Messages
- 22,959
- Reactions Received
- 108,834
- Location
- Kwangya
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Gender
- Male
- Ship
If you say so
I guess I just dreamt of all those profile posts I leave on your wall
If you say so
Those dreams must be so beautiful then, you should make them reality
I guess I just dreamt of all those profile posts I leave on your wall![]()
Maybe you'll see I already have once you come out of delululandThose dreams must be so beautiful then, you should make them reality![]()
I thought I’m on noroc planet. I guess I was wrongMaybe you'll see I already have once you come out of delululand![]()
You'd see it already if you were on Noroc Planet, come back nowI thought I’m on noroc planet. I guess I was wrong![]()
I’m hereYou'd see it already if you were on Noroc Planet, come back now![]()
It's actually the fact that we are both adopted so we are basically not incestuous... in a way... sorta... but yeaThanks @maruif
Although looking at the tree, anyone else concerned about the @Kaikat @RainbowDevil incest?![]()
I just scrolled first 2 pages of your profile and damnI’m here![]()
I knowI just scrolled first 2 pages of your profile and damn
So much me![]()
uwu goat 🐐
Stereotypically mother and son in laws don’t have a great relationship lmao
But @goyo and I>>>all other mother son in law relationships
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()