- Joined
- 11 November 2018
- Messages
- 22,959
- Reactions Received
- 108,834
- Location
- Kwangya
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Gender
- Male
- Ship
This sudden turn, idk how to dealfeelsdramaman![]()
This sudden turn, idk how to dealfeelsdramaman![]()
You did a convincing job![]()
Do you know I'm not upset thoughI wasn’t though. Hope you know this now
Me turning or the thread? or you? idk anymoreThis sudden turn, idk how to deal![]()
Idk man, I just wanted some Targ/Tyrell funMe turning or the thread? or you? idk anymore![]()
Of course I know...Do you know I'm not upset though![]()
Yasss free day welcome backOf course I know...
anyway on my way home again. Subway errors so I am not making it to my last class.
that‘s what always happens with us
yesssYasss free day welcome back![]()
This usually happens on Discord, but this time on forum
I think this has happened on forums before as wellThis usually happens on Discord, but this time on forum![]()
Nothing new, at least this time it wasn’t completely offtopic
Can't complain about the sudden increase in post count and reaction scoreI think this has happened on forums before as well
It'd be normal for discord
Nothing new, at least this time it wasn’t completely offtopic![]()
Yeah I feel like I'm in the Game of thrones event againCan't complain about the sudden increase in post count and reaction score![]()
Join us more oftenCan't complain about the sudden increase in post count and reaction score![]()
well this fam is more than messy lol
I wouldn't be the fam if it wasn't messy
4500k heredamn didn’t notice I hit 12K